Found A Cheap Site For Oval Overlays

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 01:02 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by thejake1989
is it just me or is the site not working?

also op those look good
Yeah their page for ford emblems isn't working anymore. Imagine that.

Old 05-22-2010, 07:48 PM
I hope it's not because Ford shut them down, because if it is, it's really starting to get on my nerves. I was going to order from Patriot, but no... not anymore. Ok, so then we find this place, but I didn't order because I wasn't sure of the quality. Now they might be down for the count too.

If I can't get the emblem overlays in the color I'd like, then I'll just remove all traces of the Ford logo instead and be done with it. I'd like to have the Ford name on my F-150, I like Ford and they make a great Truck, but there is no blue on my damn truck, why should I put up with a logo that sticks out like a sore thumb?

C'mon Ford. Customization of your vehicles is a BIG industry, why be petty? I understand protecting your trademark, but do it your damn self if you won't let anyone else.

Old 05-22-2010, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by duskrider
i hope it's not because ford shut them down, because if it is, it's really starting to get on my nerves. I was going to order from patriot, but no... Not anymore. Ok, so then we find this place, but i didn't order because i wasn't sure of the quality. Now they might be down for the count too.

If i can't get the emblem overlays in the color i'd like, then i'll just remove all traces of the ford logo instead and be done with it. I'd like to have the ford name on my f-150, i like ford and they make a great truck, but there is no blue on my damn truck, why should i put up with a logo that sticks out like a sore thumb?

C'mon ford. Customization of your vehicles is a big industry, why be petty? I understand protecting your trademark, but do it your damn self if you won't let anyone else.
amen!

Old 05-22-2010, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by Duskrider
I hope it's not because Ford shut them down, because if it is, it's really starting to get on my nerves. I was going to order from Patriot, but no... not anymore. Ok, so then we find this place, but I didn't order because I wasn't sure of the quality. Now they might be down for the count too.

If I can't get the emblem overlays in the color I'd like, then I'll just remove all traces of the Ford logo instead and be done with it. I'd like to have the Ford name on my F-150, I like Ford and they make a great Truck, but there is no blue on my damn truck, why should I put up with a logo that sticks out like a sore thumb?

C'mon Ford. Customization of your vehicles is a BIG industry, why be petty? I understand protecting your trademark, but do it your damn self if you won't let anyone else.
my thoughts exactly. amen X 2. I'd love to white out the logos, but if removing them is the only way, that's what I'll do.

Old 05-22-2010, 08:30 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
wtf are you kidding? Now these guys don't have them? WTF!!. Ford, start offering them your damn self then already!

Old 05-23-2010, 12:11 PM
JackedUp and Watson

I posted the sizes that I ordered at the top of page 2 of this thread. I don't know if there is a better size to order. The steering wheel fit very well. The front and rear emblems didn't fit so well. The overlays were a little too long and narrow. and the letters did not line up. For the weeks and a half prior to ordering the over lays I had tries several other options. The overlay was the best option for me.

I'm sorry to hear that this sits no longer offers the Ford emblems.

Old 05-23-2010, 05:31 PM

Ford definitly just needs to start making their own its really starting to make me P.O.

Old 05-23-2010, 09:09 PM
well i dont know whats going on with them i got mine in time but
still waiting for the stering whell emblem

Quick Reply: Found A Cheap Site For Oval Overlays