Zaino

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2003, 07:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It will "also" prevent the following:

Damage when hitting large animals (i.e. deer) they tend to SLIDE right over and around the hood, its damn amazing.

It will "kind of" make you an animal rights person, reason being with you hit them nasty insects when driving down the road they don't die on your truck with a big splat. You remove them when you get home, sometimes they just fly right off (once you get home), its amazing.

It WONT help with cats, there to small to come in contact when driving, they still tend to end up under the wheel, hey maybe Mr. Zaino dont like cats either

People from leaning on your truck, after the first time they slide and fall on their as*, not only amazing, but damn funny.

Oh, and sometimes its hard to tell its raining till you get out of your truck because it seems to stay dry, rain drops just slide right off...

Last edited by 01 XLT Sport; 01-20-2003 at 07:26 PM.
Old 01-20-2003, 07:26 PM
I have a feeling I will get hammered on for my last post

All in good fun.

The bottom line is use what work's best for you,we all have diff's. of opinion's when it come's to what a good shine is supposed to look like. Take Harley's truck... Now it's a Zaino truck and that MF does shine nice !!

Meg's or Coats product's have not let me down either , but still alway's on the quest for the "ULTIMATE" product.

XLT, it's amazing how many time's I've seen people lean on my truck that I don't even know. Some poeple just don't have a clue !

Last edited by FALLSCREW; 01-20-2003 at 07:29 PM.
Old 01-20-2003, 07:27 PM
FALLSCREW:

No need to worry, all in good fun... I just know RockPick has some Zaino under the seat...

Old 01-20-2003, 07:30 PM
FALLSCREW:

You have to remember for me there is the "Wuss factor" involved. I am not about to attempt to use a buffer on my truck since I have really never used one, and that is one of the things I like the best about Zaino is you don't need a buffer to get a great shine, to use one does no good because it will not shine anymore.

"Wuss factor"

Hey at least I am honest...

Old 01-20-2003, 07:32 PM
WHAT!!!
Rock has a secret stash of Z !! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

You need to come out of "Z" closet !!

Quick Reply: Zaino