For All Windsorites

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2003, 09:44 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry For All Windsorites

I live in windsor, Ontario, and work for a guy named Jack Young. Real sour one...Anyway, he owns Young's Truck sales, a junkyard and parts place. We also rebuild trucks and sell 'em. anyway, he said hed do me a favour and paint my truck blue, if i got the paint, which i already had. GRRR...I have two SMALL dings in my truck...One in the front fender, and one in the back rocker panel. He TRIED to knock these out, but only made worse. there's a bunch of hammer marks in the finish now! He used a steel hammer, when I TOLD him to use brass! he said "oh i know"...and heres the clencher...He painted it, and the small rust spot i had under the rocker, he opened up into a BIGGER HOLE with a claw hammer, and DIDNT EVEN PAINT OVER...The bottom of my truck has a chrome gray underpaint, and he just left it! WITH THAT RUST SPOT!!! Two days after he painted it, he went over it with a "NICE COAT OF WAX"...WHY do you have to wax brand new paint? Anyway, HE USED A TOWEL, AND PUT SWIRLS IN THE BRAND NEW PAINT...I COULNDT BELIEVE IT...THE TRUCK LOOKS THE SAME AS IT DID BEFORE, ONLY A DIFFERENT COLOUR...*** *** **** #%Q#%&*Q#%&(% *#%@%@#%*%##%#%!!!!!!!! AAAAAAA!!!! I AM SO MAD!!!! NEVER EVER EVER DEAL WITH JACK YOUNG...I HAVE SO MANY STORIES...but those are for another day....I am going to go and cry...anyone know what i can do to get those swirls out...
Actually, instead of crying, i'm just gonna go and smoke a crack cigarette...lol...j/p...

Old 01-23-2003, 06:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sorry about your situation.

sounds like you will have to bite the bullit and repaint after some bodywork

Quick Reply: For All Windsorites