Meguiars DA Polisher, thoughts, opinions???????

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2003, 05:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Richard D,

Your welcome, and this thread may go on forever! However, the Premium Auto Care site is a completely different company altogther form CMA. Proper Auto Care, and CMA are the same......... are you even more confused yet. They even have different detailing forums.

Anyhow, I prefer the Premium Auto Care site to the others. You should stop by, and join, or at least browse their detailing forums at http://www.detailcity.com. The guys are very friendly, and more than willing to help, no matter what products you use, or what questions you have.

Old 03-05-2003, 08:35 PM
I purchased a PC from Lowes for $99.00. Pad kit from CMA.
I can only say it is very addictive to keep my 2002 truck at this level of finish and refinement. The PC make it much easier and more enjoyable. Simple to us IMHO.

I settled on the Klasse AIO wax & SG glaze for the truck.

I purchased a inverter to run the PC from the truck battery. I prep the truck at home then head off to a quiet spot in the local park,find some shade and PC away.

Old 06-09-2003, 04:00 PM
Hey Richard D...did you ever receive your Porter Cable polisher? and if so, have you used it? I'm also thinking of converting from doing all this by hand and going with a rotary polisher and read through all 5 pages of this post and didn't see where you received the polisher, used it and gave your impression.

Thanks,
MN2001F150 (it's actually a 2003 now, but I can't change my username)

Old 06-09-2003, 04:05 PM
Yes i did gewt the PC and used it about 1 week later and I cannot belive I had been killing myself doing this stuff by hand for so many years. This PC is a great item and you will not regret buying one. My truck has never looked so good. In fact about 2 weeks after detailing it out I went ot afamily gathering and my grandfather asked me when I got the new truck. I told him I didnt that is the same truck I have had since 97 and he wwas like boy that thing sure does look nice what are you using to keep it looking so good.

Richard

WHILE YOUR HERE CHECK OUT MY GALLERY:
https://www.f150online.com/galleries....cfm?gnum=2479

Old 06-09-2003, 04:06 PM
Thumbs up

At a boy Richard!

Quick Reply: Meguiars DA Polisher, thoughts, opinions???????