Any Pro users out there besides me and Intel????

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2003, 08:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Any Pro users out there besides me and Intel????

Who all here besides Me and Intel use Prowax? Do you like it????? easy to work with???? results????? Tks,,,,91

Old 04-26-2003, 02:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Check over on FTW. Couple guys over there use the stuff.

Old 04-26-2003, 01:30 PM
hahahhahahaha quite a following that stuff has lol makes ya wonder why huh!

IF YOU DONT ENJOY CLEANING YOUR TRUCK THEN YOUR NOT USING MECGUIARS!!

Old 04-26-2003, 03:31 PM
Pro makes excellent products!

At my buddies detailing shop, we used a few of Pro's products over the years, and never had any complaints. He especially liked their "levers" and "glazes". As a matter of fact, a pro detailer could use only Pro products without the need to buy any other manufacturers products. Having said that, I would add that not all their products are the absolute best, but certainly good enough for any pro detailer.

Old 04-26-2003, 03:34 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I noticed that my local Meguiars distributor carries "PRO" stuff too.

Intel, what's their signature product? What is available from them that is going to 'blow me away'. They make anything that is along the lines of something that Meguiars doesn't make?

Did I hear something about a 'bug guard' type product?

RP

Old 04-27-2003, 12:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by ampresearch
hahahhahahaha quite a following that stuff has lol makes ya wonder why huh!

IF YOU DONT ENJOY CLEANING YOUR TRUCK THEN YOUR NOT USING MECGUIARS!!
Because it is meant for professionals. If I tell some guy to go buy some of Pro's Swirl Eliminator and Polish, then he is going to come back to me and tell me, "Hey, I don't need a gallon of it. I just wanted to polish my truck once."

They have a pretty big product line and it takes awhile until you find ones that you like to use. I've talked to many detailers who use the stuff and each one pretty much has a different combination of products than I do. Some of them use PRO producst that I hate and I use some that they hate.

Pretty much the only PRO product I've had most of the detailers agree is an awesome product is PRO's C-49 Heavy Duty Interior Cleaner. This stuff can clean everything in the enterior pretty much. Carpets, Floor Mats, Vinyl, Dash, Headliners, etc. I've used it to remove stains from food, ink, coffee, coke, oil, grease, parking lot grime, etc. It can handle it all. It also does a great job on dirty vinyl such as steering wheels and door sills. I use it with my carpet extractor when doing carpets and get hardly any foam in the reclaim tank. (Foam can cause damage to extractors and is one thing you have to pay attention to).

Their Non-Acid Wheel cleaner is great on brake dust. Their Green Nitro is an awesome degreaser and it works great on tires. Will remove brown stains soo easily! Their Glosso is a great interior dressing and dries pretty much 100%. Their Creamy Cutter is a really good Aluminum Oxide compound for paint. Can remove 2000 grit sandpaper marks easily. DUZ-all is a great paint cleaner that takes oxidation off like no ones business. Profection is a great paint sealant by them. Goes on easily and buffs off easily. Satin Creme is the wax by them that I use. It works really well. I'd compare it to Meguiar's #26. Their Swirl Eliminator and Polish works great. I'd compare it to Meguiar's #9. PRO-sol is great for tar and rubber... not sure why you'd get rubber flung all over your paint... There leather cleaner and condioner are also great. I've seen it clean some really dirty leather! These are some of the products I use. I could keep on going too. I've tried a lot of them.

Quick Reply: Any Pro users out there besides me and Intel????