I Added A PinStripe to my King Ranch!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2003, 11:51 AM
APT
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by 2stroked
Sounds like we all have something in common - no matter what detailing products we use. First, we're all extremely proud of our Ford trucks. Second, our trucks all look as good - or maybe better - than they looked the day they rolled out of the factory. I just wish I could figure out how to (easily) get some pictures of my truck out there for all of you to see.
I completely forgot about you! I said I would host some pictures for you when I got my computer worked out. Last week was a bad week beteen replacing almost everything inside my computer and hitting a pothole causing $2700 of suspension damage to my baby. Anyway, feel free to send some digipics to atiedje@comcast.net and I'll put them up ASAP.

Great picture, Rockpick. I took a bunch or mirror shots last year:
My mug in dirty F-150 hood
My truck already has pinstripe, so I decided to paint on a [url=http://members.core.com/C8/31/atiedje/IS300/DSCN0413.JPG]portrait of my car[url] of the side.
Instead of a bug and stone guard, I thought some trees would provide better protection for my hood.
As the sun sets.
Those pictures are exactly why I do not prefer Zaino on dark cars. One cannot tell that the color of the paint is actually [url=http://members.core.com/C8/31/atiedje/IS300/DSCN0424.JPG[/url]dark gray metallic[url.

Aaron

Last edited by APT; 04-29-2003 at 12:06 PM.
Old 04-29-2003, 03:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks good RockPick!

Old 04-29-2003, 03:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wait a minute, that's a reflection of a line in the road! You pulled a slick ***** on me! Doh!:o

Quick Reply: I Added A PinStripe to my King Ranch!