Zaino Leather Care???????

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2003, 04:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Zaino Leather Care???????

Have any of you used the Zaino leather cleaner and conditioner? I am about to make a big Zaino purchase and would like to know if it is really good.

Old 05-06-2003, 04:31 PM
The Z10 "Leather in a bottle" is great stuff, plus it has a nice smell!

Remember, your seats are probably "clear-coated", so most of the time you can use a regular water based vinyl cleaner/conditioner (like 303 protectant, or Meguiar's #40) to keep them nice, with an ocassional coat of Z10.

Hope this helps.

Old 05-06-2003, 04:33 PM
never used it yet, but i've heard nothing but great things about it. i'll be ordering with my next shipment

Old 05-06-2003, 06:16 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Haven't tried it but, I'll have to go through the gallon jug of Lexol that I have before I try it.... which I doubt I ever will.... Lexol is just great stuff.

RP

Old 05-06-2003, 09:48 PM
APT
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I love Z-10 Leather in a Bottle, but some say that it dries out after a month or so.

Old 05-07-2003, 04:09 AM
Z - Leather in a Bottle

I used it on my wifes 98 camry leather interior which had no care for years and looked like crap. It was visibly dry, felt rough and dry to the touch. It really looked old and worn.

I ordered Zaino's Leather in a bottle and used a lot of it in two sessions. You would not believe the improvement. I immediately ordered two more bottles on my next Z purchase. The stuff is GREAT and put that leather smell back into her car as well.

I also use it on my 03 SCrew. I took a cohort to lunch yesterday and his first comment getting into my truck was "Dude your truck still smells new". And it does.

The directions say to put it on a small terry cloth cloth and rub it onto the leather. I found that it just does not transfer adequately that way. I just put a tablespoon or so right onto the seats and use my bare hands and massage it into the leather.

Once again . . . you wouldn't believe the difference in the Camry's leather interior. I wish I had taken before and after pictures now, but I did not even have hopes for that kind of improvement!

Just as a side note - in years past I have worked with leather a lot. I already had on hand and used Lexol and Meguires trying to revive that Camry leather. Neither product did anything significant. TRY THE LEATHER IN A BOTTLE. How far wrong can you go . . . it's only $11.00 a bottle.

Tom Hall

Quick Reply: Zaino Leather Care???????