Old 05-25-2003, 09:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is there an echo in the room...

Old 05-25-2003, 09:59 PM
Something like that...

Old 05-25-2003, 10:53 PM
Your getting the hang of this arent you???

Old 05-25-2003, 10:55 PM
Yeah but I am so many posts behind you and Rockpick...

LOL

Jag

Old 05-26-2003, 05:28 AM
Banned
Originally posted by 01 XLT Sport
Well unfortunately your statement is far from being correct. Using Zaino is by far from “the newbie stages of proper care and appearance”.

Zaino, like some of the other “professional” lines of waxes and polishes is not some store bought $4 crap that a lot of people use on their vehicle and then think they are exercising proper care and appearance. Usually because most people that use the cheap crap use it like every 6 months or actually believe the claims of it lasting for a year. I think NuFinish that comes in an orange bottle has that claim or it last for 52 car washes. What ever it is that comes in the orange bottle in the store is crap and don’t last more then a few short weeks and maybe 3 car washes if that.

Zaino, like Meguires top line products and the Pro stuff and other waxes polishes that Intel and others talk about is not something the normal everyday person uses to protect their paint.

The type of people that use the products I listed, top quality product like Zaino and the rest are ones that have done some research or searched the web in many different areas before they ever thought about using it.

As far as “reaching the point of going to the next phase or you just stay there” means nothing. Like anything else appearance is different for everyone. I have tried other good products and was not satisfied with the results. I would imagine the main reason is I do NOT use a buffer nor do I wish to. So as far as the other top products compared to Zaino, Zaino won hands down “for me”. It was not a matter of I didn’t want to go to the “next stage” There was NO next stage to go to.

As far as my preference goes as well as many others where I work and live Zaino is the furthest I could go. It is amazing how many people think my truck is “professional” detailed just about every weekend.

You have to have your paint in great condition to benefit from Zaino and you have to know how to use it properly for the best possible results. Since I have yet to see anything come close to looking as good as my truck there is absolutely no reason to “try” something else. It looks as good as or better then anything a professional detailer can do for $100.00 plus a shot every 2 – 3 months and I do NOT have to use a buffer.

Not saying the other top line products are not equal to Zaino, but Zaino nor the other top line products are not something a “newbe” and/or the ordinary person uses.

Newbie is referred to someone who wants the " NEXT LEVEL " in appearance and duarability. If your going to sit there and tell me Zaino is the end all, be all of car polishes, then im going to sit back and laugh at you. Zaino is a great product, however it will NEVER provide the results of carnuba or the other products i outlined combined Never, EVER touch it. Now post up pics of your ride with zaino and ill post up mine with my product...

Using a buffer is to your benefit when you have swirls and light scratches. Owning a black vehicle is the MOST difficult color to care for. If you look at the paint cross eyed, you could get a swirl.

I used zaino longer then you ever had and long before you heard about it. Stop acting ignorant. Theres only ONE poly out there that comes close to the results of carbuna, which is Blackfire. Its also a better product then zaino and can be layered and topped with carnuba. Something ZAINO cannot be.

Last edited by Flying Mofo; 05-26-2003 at 05:34 AM.
Old 05-26-2003, 08:07 AM
Zaino certainly can be topped with a carnauba!

Old 05-26-2003, 10:33 AM
Flying ****:

There is NO next level, unless of course you have been talking to Scottie.... Perhaps he is ready to beam you up...

Chill bro, come in for a landing, there is NO "Best" wax or polish on the market "IF" there was then all the others would go out of business.

As far as your statement: "If your going to sit there and tell me Zaino is the end all, be all of car polishes", bro, dude, you posted my ENTIRE post, do me a favor and READ IT...

Yes, ZAINO is the end all, be all of car polishes for some people, and others it is NOT, perhaps if you came in for a landing you could comprehend what I stated about MY choice for Zaino. If you ever decide to take some time you should visit some other detaling type sites and you will find many other people who indeed LOVE Zaino, and you will also find many OTHER people who do not and LOVE some other product.

It is all "personal" choice, because there is NO, and NEVER will be a PERFECT and BEST polish.

Here is a challenge for you, go to a car/truck show, a real one not one in the hood. Anyway go to one that has a lot of vehicles in the neighborhood of say 50. Go to each one and ask what product they use and I would be willing to bet BIG money they will NOT all have the same answer. Perhaps that is because they are moron’s like me and just haven’t found the magical wax/polish that is the “best”

NO, using a buffer is NOT to my advantage, maybe if Intel, or one of the others that know how to use one properly and used it on my trunk could make it my advantage, but for me it is a NO go and I can get the same shine, sometimes better, then anyone in this area, including professional detailers with my goofy Zaino (with NO buffer) then they do with other great products and buffers.

Then again I am just a part-time red neck driving my goofy Ford truck, yeeeeeeee haaaaaaa…

Old 05-26-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by RobG
I post this because I got suckered into buying more crap I didn't need...Pinnacle wax. I did a section of my hood with Pinnacle. Clay bar, pre-cleaner and than their Souveran wax. No difference between it and Zaino. Keep in mind that my truck is in a garage with very bright UV lighting which is a definite plus when detailing, these lights show every little imperfection.
http://www.nhtoc.com/forum/showthrea...5&pagenumber=1

Old 05-26-2003, 10:56 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Sounds to me that someone is taking our little 'friendly' battle entirely too seriously.

Heck, I doubt you can call it a battle... more like a long, on-going joke between friends. LOL...

Breathe a little fresh air folks... the world is entirely too serious to get all torked over wax.

RP

Old 05-26-2003, 11:56 AM
Jumping in for a free post count.

Haven't seen a Zaino job in person, might have to drive down the road and see 01's truck. I am a Meguiars user for quite awhile and am pleased with it. I do like to have a nice shine but I don't let it consume me.

Old 05-26-2003, 12:00 PM
I heard them V10's don't "drive" down the road they just kind of fly...

Old 05-26-2003, 12:20 PM
It does "fly" but for some reason the gas seems to fly as well Good thing 87 is now down to $1.47, I will soon be able to stop eating off the dollar menu at Wendy's

Quick Reply: Zaino... whats the big fuss