Getting Truck Detailed - What Should I Expect?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2003, 04:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Getting Truck Detailed - What Should I Expect?

I don't have the time to do it myself so I am going to have my white Lightning professionally detailed. What processes should I expect, and approximately what should it cost? I am in So. Cal. and I have a hard tonneau so the price may be higher. Any thoughts/recommendations appreciated. T.P.

Old 06-10-2003, 04:35 PM
T.P.

First, it depend on whether you're getting a "complete" detail, or a lesser package. Most detailers offer several packages. I'm not from Southern Cal, but I would expect, if you're getting "the works", you'll be spending anywhere from $150 to $250............... maybe higher. It depends on the detailer, what he's going to do, and his reputation.

Old 06-10-2003, 06:45 PM
Most important point I can tell you is that if you have "any" plastic tell him/her DO NOT GET ANY FREAKING WAX ON THE PLASTIC!!!

I have had cars/trucks done in the past and very "few" detailers can keep the wax off the plastic. You will NOT see it when you pick it up, you will see it a few washes later, and if you spend good money it can really **** you off, thats why I do my own now...

Quick Reply: Getting Truck Detailed - What Should I Expect?