I had to share this funny story (and a question)

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2003, 04:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking I had to share this funny story (and a question)

I was in pepboys earlier today to get a claybar, so I go over to the paint care section, look around.... don't see a claybar so I go over to the customer service desk and ask the guy there (Foreign guy with thick accent who can't understand english) I ask him where I can find a Claybar. He asks me what is it I told him and so he said OH! You want to repaint your car! That should be in the paint section! So he goes running over there and I follow explaining that I wasn't going to repaint my truck, I was going to take care of it.. Finally I got him to understand that I wasn't painting it so he goes over to the paint care section and says I don't think we carry that thing. I looked again and at the end of the row I saw the Mothers Claybar, so I went and got it and told him what it was He still didn't understand

Anyhow, I got the Mothers Claybar Kit with the detailer and the wax (Which was all I could find in the way of claybars, I couldn't find one without the other junk)

I have a Question too, how long should the claybar last?

Old 07-09-2003, 09:42 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Good story..hehehe

it'll all depend on how much you use it and how 'dirty' it gets when you use it. Not sure I can provide a 'rule of thumb'.

RP

Old 07-09-2003, 09:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thats why i never bother asking

"Anyhow, I got the Mothers Claybar Kit with the detailer and the wax (Which was all I could find in the way of claybars, I couldn't find one without the other junk)"

it took me 3 autozones to find one without the other crap in it, pepboys was next on my list.
travis

Quick Reply: I had to share this funny story (and a question)