Cherry wet wax is amazing.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 04:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have used both Zaino and CWW,but just started using Adams and like it better than both.Don't get me wrong Zaino and CWW are both great products,and CWW is a great value,but all things considered Adams is great.

Old 07-23-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by GTCHAS
I have used both Zaino and CWW,but just started using Adams and like it better than both.Don't get me wrong Zaino and CWW are both great products,and CWW is a great value,but all things considered Adams is great.
Would that be Adam's "Butter Wax"?

Old 07-27-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Invalid_access
I have tried gold class and that stuff will shine for about a month, not much more than that.
Here's a comment and a suggestion. Try Meguiars Professional Line (i.e. Mirror Glaze) products. I'd agree with your comments about Meguiars Gold Class, but the Professional Line is very different. I've been using it for a long time on both my vehicles and have been very impressed with it's ease of use, durability, and quality of shine. I've also garnered a lot of compliments on the finish of my truck.

-Mike-

Old 07-30-2003, 11:27 AM
I checked their site for Wet Cherry Wax, No way Im paying $5 for shipping and another $6.50 for handling. What a rip-off.

I use Zymol. nuff said.

Old 07-30-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by sportinblack
I checked their site for Wet Cherry Wax, No way Im paying $5 for shipping and another $6.50 for handling. What a rip-off.

I use Zymol. nuff said.
Zymol a Pita in my opinion. It takes like 1 hour 3 minutes to put it on. And it leaves those white specs everywhere that you gotta clean out of your grill. The shine wasn't nearly what liquid glass or cww will give you. I would rethink that next time you are trying to buff Zymol. There are better products out there.

Quick Reply: Cherry wet wax is amazing.