Etched Paint - Zaino DID NOT Protect!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2003, 10:27 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Small world... I thought that was near you.

I did some groundwater remdiation work off of Tate Road a few years ago. I believe the site was an old 'bulk station' that had some MEGA-CONTAMINATION that someone is probably still dealing with to this very day. I changed companies about two years ago but, I'm pretty sure that my old company is still down there drilling wells and sparging the heck out of it.

Seems like we came through Bells on the way back towards Kentucky... would that make sense?

RP

Old 08-18-2003, 07:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's probably the old tanning factory or something down there. Really used to smell bad !!

Traveling from Bolivar to KY more than likely took you up hwy 18 to Jackson where you either took 45N or I40 N. We are actually located 12 miles west of Jackson so I would imagine all you saw of Bells was a sign... That would be about all you'd really want to see too. Just a very small town in a rural with a relatively poor economy and has become predominately another language.

I was raised here in the 50-60 era, left for college and seldom came back. Travelled the US in the chem industry and a few years ago, came back to my roots. And it ain't changed much...LOL

Last edited by DonnyD; 08-18-2003 at 07:59 AM.
Old 08-18-2003, 03:26 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I don't think it was the tannery but, I remember a few folks around the office talking about trying to get onto that site to do some work...

I guess we just saw signs... I knew it was down in that ballpark though...oh well.

RP

Quick Reply: Etched Paint - Zaino DID NOT Protect!