Cleaning aid

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2003, 01:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Cleaning aid

The other day, I washed down the truck and noticed I had a lot of crap off some trees stuck to the hood of the truck. No amount of scrubbing or high pressure spraying would loosen the marks. My wife heard my cursing and suggested I try a new product from S.O.S Scrubbing Pads that DO NOT SCRATCH. I tried them and wow they worked. Not one scratch, cleaned all the debris off the truck, even took the bug juice off the chrome mirrors and my billet grill. Thought I would pass this along to the forum.

Old 09-18-2003, 07:05 AM
I've never seen tree sap that doesn't come off with soap and water..... Recently I had some unknow stuff on my truck that I thought was tree sap and ended up being paint particles from someone spraying upwind from me. Had to clar bar to remove it.....
Personally I wouldn't use any household scrubbing pads, scratchless or not, on my trucks. Even if it doesn't scratch, it's gotta have some nasty chemicals in it...........

Old 09-19-2003, 03:19 PM
Try using WD-40 for that hard to get off sap and tree crap... spray some on, wipe it off, then wash your truck as usual... I've been doing it for years, and so far no problems with the paint

Jeff

Quick Reply: Cleaning aid