What do you use for???

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2003, 02:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well after owning 3 different Black vehicles I have got to say that the best and easiest thing I have found to remove swirls by hand is the Blue Corral Scratch Remover that comes in a blue tube. It is very liquidy and from what I can tell you can't really feel the abrasives at all since they are micro-fine. Now granted I am not sure if it contains any fillers or not but it does work perfectly when used correctly. An example is that my wife has a black Escape and upon getting it home from the dealer (brand new) I saw that the detailing knuckleheads had gone around and in about 5 different spots used a high speed buffer and put some really nice looking swirl accents in places of their own choosing. Long story short, 10-15 minutes with my BCSR and poof gone. Be sure to use a damp, clean (suggest new), cotton applicator and perfectly clean MF or high quality cotton towel. You could also try washing off the residue with soap and water which could also help. Just be sure you rewax when done.