Window Scratch

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2003, 03:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Window Scratch

I was helping a friend of mine move and we made sure the object didn't scratch my paint, but it ended up scratching my widow. The big scratch looks like it will come of with a lot fo scrubbing, I think it is just paint and dirt from the thing but there is a little, about 1 inch, t shapped scratch, that looks like it is an actual scratch. Is there anyway to get rid of it. Anything that I can do, or is that kind of work best left to a profesional. If so, how much because my truck just got back from the shop, and I am getting tired of it being, well, being in the shop.

31C

Old 10-23-2003, 03:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It looks like no one has any ideas for you. Here is mine. If you haven't removed the mark yet you might try to buff it off with some #0000 steel wool. Or you might try getting a buffing wheel on a Dremel and try to remove it that way. If it is a scratch I think you are stuck with it.

Good luck,
Mike

Old 10-23-2003, 07:26 AM
APT
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glass polish.

Zaino makes a good one, Z12 I think, but I have never used it. Also, Autoglym makes a great one that I have used.

Or, start off using some regular paint polish if you already have some, like Meguairs #9.

Quick Reply: Window Scratch