Two Fine Meguiar's Products

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2003, 09:13 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Oh, I'm next to positive that I could spend $75 at the DROP OF A HAT there but, I'd have to answer to the wifey...

RP

Old 10-22-2003, 01:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Boss_429
RP,

Yea, can't help you on that one. You might want to wait until you can get an order together for $75 or more at Premium, as there's no shipping on order over $75.
What Boss said. I just placed an order with Dwayne yesterday and decided to add a gallon of the Final Detail to it. I added a few items my brother wanted to my order which put the total over $75. You could try that option as well to avoid S&H costs.

Good luck.

-Mike-

Old 10-22-2003, 08:26 AM
Moderator &

Yeah... I did that last night.

I just started ordering a bunch of random stuff honestly. HA!

I ordered the Final Detail, some Stoners Glass cleaner (since some of you all rave about it), some plastic cleaner of some sort (Plexus), a door guard for the garage wall, and 4 Microfiber towels.

RP

Old 10-22-2003, 07:46 PM
RP,

Cool! If you ordered online, I hope you remembered to enter "detailcity" in the coupon field? Detail City forum members get an additional 5% off............. sometimes more!

Old 10-22-2003, 09:06 PM
Moderator &

RP,

Cool! If you ordered online, I hope you remembered to enter "detailcity" in the coupon field? Detail City forum members get an additional 5% off............. sometimes more!
Crap no.... didn't know that existed.

Old 10-22-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by RockPick
I ordered the Final Detail, some Stoners Glass cleaner (since some of you all rave about it), some plastic cleaner of some sort (Plexus), a door guard for the garage wall, and 4 Microfiber towels.

RP
You're gonna love the Stoners Invisible Glass. I use the stuff on all my glass (car, boat, household stuff), and it works great. Try this. Spray it on a window, wipe with an clean old t-short, and then finish buff with a small MF towel. I think you'll be amazed at the results.

By the way, what MF's did you get? Hope you got a couple of the gray waffle weave towels. They work great too.

-Mike-

Old 10-22-2003, 11:45 PM

RP
You're gonna love the Stoners Invisible Glass. I use the stuff on all my glass (car, boat, household stuff), and it works great. Try this. Spray it on a window, wipe with an clean old t-short, and then finish buff with a small MF towel. I think you'll be amazed at the results.

By the way, what MF's did you get? Hope you got a couple of the gray waffle weave towels. They work great too.

-Mike-

Old 10-23-2003, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by BigDeal

Hope you got a couple of the gray waffle weave towels. They work great too.

-Mike-
BigDeal,

You should try one of their "Big Blue Premium Drying towels"! They are great waffle weave towels! They are super soft, super absorbent and large enough to do the whole vehicle, without being to cumbersome to handle!

Old 10-23-2003, 04:41 PM
BigDeal,

You should try one of their "Big Blue Premium Drying towels"! They are great waffle weave towels! They are super soft, super absorbent and large enough to do the whole vehicle, without being to cumbersome to handle!
Boss, are those towels on Dwayne's site (i.e. www.premiumautocare.com). I have a couple of his blue 20x40 Soft and Plush towels and a couple of the grey 25x36 Super Soft Waffle Drying towels. Haven't seen the specific towels you mentioned.

By the way, do you know if something's up with Dwayne? I sent him an email request for pricing and availability almost a week ago on a handfull of products I want to order, and haven't heard anything back from him so far. Highly unlike the service I've enjoyed in the past from him.

-Mike-

Old 10-23-2003, 04:51 PM
Moderator &

I ordered 3 of those 20X40s... I'll see them tomorrow.

Old 10-23-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by BigDeal
Boss, are those towels on Dwayne's site (i.e. www.premiumautocare.com). I have a couple of his blue 20x40 Soft and Plush towels and a couple of the grey 25x36 Super Soft Waffle Drying towels. Haven't seen the specific towels you mentioned.

By the way, do you know if something's up with Dwayne? I sent him an email request for pricing and availability almost a week ago on a handfull of products I want to order, and haven't heard anything back from him so far. Highly unlike the service I've enjoyed in the past from him.

-Mike-
BigDeal,

Here is the towel I'm refering too:
http://www.premiumautocare.com/wafweavdryin.html

The gray waffle weave drying towels are nice too. The 20" X 40" MF's are fantastic for waxes, polishes, and QD's.

I know Dwayne had a death in the family just a little while ago, and was not available. Anyhow, I would re-send the email. I'm sure he just missed it.

Old 10-23-2003, 06:47 PM
Moderator &

What's with all this hype about waffle weave? Is it that much better than my big fluffy bath towels?

Old 10-23-2003, 07:42 PM
What's with all this hype about waffle weave? Is it that much better than my big fluffy bath towels?
RP,

Well, don't know if there "that much better", but I do like them better. They absorb much more water than the cotton, and are a lot thinner, which makes them easier to work with....... and no lint!

I still like cotton, and use if frequently. However, if you ever get the chance, try a good waffle weave towel! I think you'll like them! Even the fine folks at Meguiar's have one now, and advertise that it's better than cotton at absorbing water and protecting the paint from scratches.

Check here: (near bottom of page - called Microfiber Drying Towel)
http://www.meguiars.com/product_show...cfm?SrcLine=CT

Old 10-23-2003, 09:39 PM
Moderator &

If I get the opportunity, I might pick one up... I've seen them before but have discounted them as 'hype'. *shrugs*

RP

Old 10-24-2003, 09:37 AM
Moderator &

My stuff will be here today... my stuff will be here today! *dances around*

I can't wait to try out the FD.

RP

Quick Reply: Two Fine Meguiar's Products