Anybody tried any of these products?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2003, 05:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anybody tried any of these products?

Just wondering if any of you out there have used any of these products?
http://www.griotsgarage.com/index.jsp

Old 11-13-2003, 07:21 PM
I've tried some of their stuff................ pretty good stuff, but some of their prices are a tad high to say the least! Their Undercarriage Spray is my favorite Groits product! Really nice!

Old 11-13-2003, 07:34 PM
Boss,
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm with you, they're pretty proud of some of their products! I'm thinking about getting some black trim dressing. Thanks again,
Brian

Old 11-23-2003, 10:36 AM
'Ol Tom Griot puts out good (but pricey) products. I used their "Best of Show" Wax for about two years until I got turned on to Zaino. The Griot wax is just about as good as Meguires...just more expensive and not as easy to buy. And it doesn't last nearly as long as the Zaino.
The Speedshine detailer spray is AWESOME. It's worth the price over the other sprays out there, especially if you use it to clay with. I also use their clay, not sure if it's any better than anyones elses...it's the only brand I've ever used.
I've had great luck with the rubber cleaner/dresser. The huge rubber window trim on my white bronco likes to run down and streak. This stuff put a stop to it.
My mom used nothing but Griots on her black Navigator and Silver MR2 and she got my bro to use it on his green RX7. THe neighbors swear they're running a detailing shop out of the garage.

Old 11-27-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Bart&Red
The Speedshine detailer spray is AWESOME. It's worth the price over the other sprays out there, especially if you use it to clay with.
You are correct in that Griots Speedshine is really nice, but there is a better product avaiable (IMHO) for a whole lot less $$$. Boss turned me onto Meguiar's new Final Detail product. All I can say is this stuff betters everything I've tried to date (and I've tried a bunch). A gallon of Final Detail from premiumautocare.com is like $17. Try it, you'll love it.

-Mike-

Old 12-01-2003, 10:44 AM
Final Detail Once again a member has introduced me to another excellent product. Thanks Boss I luv the stuff

Quick Reply: Anybody tried any of these products?