meguiars numero 9 question (and a Zaino ? too)

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2003, 09:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by RockPick
And, if all goes well, I will be featured in the next Meguiar's catalog under 'featured vehicles'. Yep... you heard me right...
It's preliminary right now but, I think I've finally caught someone's attention at Meguiar's Corporate...

RP
That would be very cool RP! Maybe they will send you some free samples of their new NXT Generations Series of products for letting them use your pic!

Old 11-16-2003, 09:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by RockPick
And, if all goes well, I will be featured in the next Meguiar's catalog under 'featured vehicles'. Yep... you heard me right...
It's preliminary right now but, I think I've finally caught someone's attention at Meguiar's Corporate...

RP
Congrats on that my friend and well deserved especially because of the depth of knowledge you seem to have on their product and how you go beyond the norm when trying to help others out with detailing questions on their products as well as others.

If possible it would be really nice if you were able to scan in the article and post it here for all to see. There are many of us that really respect your opinions and answers and not like you get to see a member honored here from an outside organization…

Old 11-16-2003, 10:44 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by DonnyD
Hey ROCKPICK....... Sound like your only problem is IN the house ...........LOL

That reminds me of a previous post I made about getting something you liked polishing more than your truck.....
Pfft...yeah, whatever. LOL!

Old 11-17-2003, 02:35 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Who knows if this will work out... Some how I doubt it....plus, I'm the one that's really trying... maybe I'll catch an eye... LOL!

Last edited by Rockpick; 11-17-2003 at 03:04 PM.

Quick Reply: meguiars numero 9 question (and a Zaino ? too)