Introducing Meguiar's NXT Line of Products

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2004, 11:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
True, and not the kind of day you want to take a leak outside. Might hit something and snap that bad boy off...

Old 01-09-2004, 11:55 PM
This weather really does suck. After spending 2 weeks in Florida I really don't like this 7degree wind chill -10 here at home.

Old 01-09-2004, 11:57 PM
I was thinking about jumping on the secret offer. But then i realized I won't have my truck back for at least 5 weeks so no big hurry.

Old 01-11-2004, 02:22 PM
Hey Rock, can I still order this stuff with free shipping? Read Mike Phillip's post that said through Saturday @ 3:00pm and wasn't sure if it meant yesterday or this coming Saturday. Was gone for most of the weekend and just ran across this post. Do you know?

-Mike-

Old 01-11-2004, 03:42 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hey BD,

My assumption was that the last day for free shipping was yesterday... not sure honestly. It certainly wouldn't hurt to try...

Lemme know...

RP

Old 01-12-2004, 12:55 AM
i know what im gonna be using in the future

Old 01-18-2004, 08:25 PM
R.P. WON !

I think I'm going to dump Z?!?! A guy in my club is a Meguire rep. were having a NXT day...Should be good stuff...The real finatics of the club are Z users and plan on jumping ship...

Old 01-18-2004, 08:46 PM
Moderator &

Re: R.P. WON !

Originally posted by ROUSHFAN-1
I think I'm going to dump Z?!?! A guy in my club is a Meguire rep. were having a NXT day...Should be good stuff...The real finatics of the club are Z users and plan on jumping ship...
Wow... that's something else!

I haven't yet tried the stuff as my bottle is hung up with UPS (bastids). I hope to have it tomorrow but, with the balmy temps that we're experiencing (25ish), I'd say it'll be a while before I can give it it's due.... I want to do the full process (clay, etc) before I give my opinions...

RP

Old 01-19-2004, 10:59 PM
Moderator &

I got my NXT today... hopefully I'll get a chance to use it this weekend. It's just too cold right now plus, I want to apply some #9 pre-application.

RP

Old 01-20-2004, 11:53 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Shouldn't one of us be calling CNN or something? RockPick trying a SYNTHETIC wax / sealant that's just possibly a bit like Zaino? Sounds newsworthy to me - especially since every Elvis sighting by Billy Joe Bob's second cousin (and brother in law) still makes the local fish wrapper. I don't know about you, but I'm right on the edge of my (toilet) seat for this one.

Old 01-20-2004, 12:57 PM
Hey RP,

I was glad to read your post about being able to use any products for normal prep before using the NXT since I just recently got the DACP and a bottle of Meg's Hand Polish.

After using the NXT, are you going to continue to use the Final Detail for a QD or did you order their NXT QD as well? (just curious)

chknbone

Old 01-20-2004, 01:08 PM
Moderator &

Originally posted by 2stroked
RockPick trying a SYNTHETIC wax / sealant that's just possibly a bit like Zaino?
Easy now... I tired Z a while back and it just fell short of the incredibly high pedastool that it had been placed upon... it's a nice product but, just not the product for me.

Now, on the other hand, the NXT is from Meg's, is more of a 'one step' process (versus the 32 1/2 process involved with Z). I do plan on making it more of a multi-step to make sure that it really works well (clay, #9, NXT, #26) but, I have a hunch that it would kick butt solo... or at least that's what the reviews are saying...

RP

Old 01-20-2004, 01:12 PM
Moderator &

Originally posted by chknbone
After using the NXT, are you going to continue to use the Final Detail for a QD or did you order their NXT QD as well? (just curious)

chknbone
I held off on buying the NXT Spraywax as it seemed more like a 'wax as you go' type of consumer product. I've never bought into the hype of 'spray wax' but, I'm sure it's an average product.

To directly answer your question, I'll still be utilizing FD.

RP

Old 01-20-2004, 07:21 PM
Re: Re: R.P. WON !

Originally posted by RockPick

I hope to have it tomorrow but, with the balmy temps that we're experiencing (25ish), I'd say it'll be a while before I can give it it's due.... I want to do the full process (clay, etc) before I give my opinions...

RP
Wow, you mean to tell me you didn't build a garage with that new house!

Old 01-20-2004, 07:27 PM

Now, on the other hand, the NXT is from Meg's, is more of a 'one step' process (versus the 32 1/2 process involved with Z).
Ouch! You're a "meany"!

I do plan on making it more of a multi-step to make sure that it really works well (clay, #9, NXT, #26) but, I have a hunch that it would kick butt solo... or at least that's what the reviews are saying...
Just saw some pics of NXT over top of #81 (simlilar to #7) on a yellow Vette................... THAT looks like a great combo!

Quick Reply: Introducing Meguiar's NXT Line of Products