Introducing Meguiar's NXT Line of Products

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2004, 08:28 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by Boss_429
Hurry up RP!!!!!!!!

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/
Done... waiting on a confirmation email....

Old 01-25-2004, 08:31 PM
Moderator &

Oh 01... geeesh... I was just messing with you and you turn around and get all serious...

I think it's interesting that the Zainoids are all taking notes on what's going on...

Of course, the jury is still out on the durability, and will be for quite some time but, it's neat to see you guys squirm. LOL! It may flop... Meguiar's may wish that they'd never released this product but, at least we'll get a good head to head comparison on Z vs. M again... I have a bottle of it on my shelf... too damn bad that we got 2.5" of ice today...

RP

Old 01-25-2004, 08:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn, 2.5 inches of ice, that must suck…

Well hopefully it doesn’t flop and I don’t think that it will. I have always said Meguiars was a great product. I will be looking forward to yours, Boss’s and other opinions on it here in the future…

Of course you may not be able to report back on the durability since you like to wax every other week…

Old 01-25-2004, 08:57 PM

Well hopefully it doesn’t flop and I don’t think that it will. I have always said Meguiars was a great product. I will be looking forward to yours, Boss’s and other opinions on it here in the future…

Of course you may not be able to report back on the durability since you like to wax every other week…

Old 01-25-2004, 11:20 PM
Moderator &

Originally posted by 01 XLT Sport

You'll hear my honest and full opinion... you have my word on that but, you're right... testing durability might be somewhat difficult... as easy as it goes on and comes off, I might be doing a coat per week.... LOL! Nah, seriously, I'll probably be topping with #26 so, that'll give me the opportunity to apply every so often as my heart desires...

RP

Old 01-26-2004, 05:25 AM
http://www.bettercarcare.com has a pretty good review of this stuff. It seems the tester got hold of a pre-public batch, so if it differs from the ones they are going to put out enmasse, who knows.

Quick Reply: Introducing Meguiar's NXT Line of Products