Anyone else ever try this?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2004, 06:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone else ever try this?

Ok, I done this a while back and when I washed my truck today I done this again. After washing the truck, I sprayed the tires with Meguiars Hot tire shine. So afterwards, I sprayed all the stuff that is black on my truck. Like the front fascia and underneath the wheel wells. Also sprayed the rear mud flaps on my truck and the bed rail caps. Since I live down a dirt road and can't always wash my truck, the black plastic turns to a grayish color. So now all the plastic is black again. With my truck being white, making these pieces black again makes a big difference.

Anyone else ever try this? It really works!

Old 01-27-2004, 08:02 PM
I use the tire cleaner on my mudflaps everytime my tires get it. I just spray everything down then go through the touchless car wash. Works great.

Old 01-28-2004, 09:14 PM
Re: Anyone else ever try this?

Originally posted by paulv107
So afterwards, I sprayed all the stuff that is black on my truck. Like the front fascia and underneath the wheel wells.
I do the same to mine after a good wash job. Remember too, if you keep the wheelwells good and covered with this stuff, paint or most other road debris you run over either won't stick to it, or will come off really easy. Good side benefit to keeping the wheelwells detailed.

-Mike-