Starting Over

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 12:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Starting Over

When you guys talk about starting over what do you mean. If I wanted to use the new Meguire's NXT on my truck would I be able to put it over the #26 that I have on it know. Or would I have to "start over." I guess my question is how do you know when to do the whole clay, #9,#7, and #26 process over?

Old 03-01-2004, 06:12 AM
Re: Starting Over

Originally posted by jcma81
When you guys talk about starting over what do you mean. If I wanted to use the new Meguire's NXT on my truck would I be able to put it over the #26 that I have on it know. Or would I have to "start over." I guess my question is how do you know when to do the whole clay, #9,#7, and #26 process over?
jcma81,

Basicialy, starting over means............. removing the protective coating, and starting the cleaning/polishing/coating process from the beginning.

The NXT does have light cleaning ability, and one light coat of NXT may, or may not remove the #26. However, several light coats of NXT probably will.

If you have some swirls/spider webs that you want to remove, your best best is to start over with the #9 anyhow.

Old 03-01-2004, 12:16 PM
Thanks Boss

Just curious, I still love that #26 shine.

Quick Reply: Starting Over