Mr Clean Autodry

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 03:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Peacemaker
wild-mtn-rose,

Cheer up. Snow doesn't last forever. I don't know about Alaska though...it just might. J/k.
Our forecast for the week is snow-rain-snow-rain-snow-rain...ho-hum...no washie this week.

Glad you finally got to try your Mr. Clean out, I have one and it works pretty good and is great for when you need to clear 'er up and you're in a hurry. I'm all out of soap and filter tho and no one in Juneau has the stuff right now. Fred Meyer only has it in their summer stock

Old 01-03-2005, 01:49 PM
wmr,

It rained here right after I washed mine as usual. It never fails! If you can't find the filters and soap, you might want to look for some soap with the liquid wax mixture in it. Turtle wax makes some I believe. It has almost the same sheeting action as the Mr. Clean. And if you haven't done it already, may I consider you invest in a few Microfiber Towels. Wal-Mart or any autoparts stores like Avance Auto, Autozone, Pep Boys, or O'Reilly's carries them. They make drying and getting the streaks off a breeze.

Old 01-04-2005, 03:30 AM
Thanks for the tips Peacemaker. I usually use Armor All car wash and a water-blade then chamois for drying. I've never tried the MF towels but I read all the good things everyone says about them and think I should see if I can pick some up.

Now if the weather would ever cooperate so I could actually wash it without the water freezing faster than I can get it off the truck!!

Old 01-04-2005, 12:10 PM
I feel for ya wild-mtn-rose.

Quick Reply: Mr Clean Autodry