Backside of Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 07:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: tip polishing?

Originally posted by Willie Dynomite
BTW, what is 303? Willie
It is 303 Aerospace Protectant which is 100% prevention of UV caused slow-fade with regular use. It typical cost approx. $15 for 16oz’s.

It is widely used by RV’ers for their trailer tires, rubber, vinyl, plastic, leather, fiberglass etc. They actually say it is a SPF 40 sunscreen for your stuff. I used it on my camping trailer tires and also on my Lightning. It not only helps prevent against fading it is actually more widely used to “feed” the rubber in the tires to help prevent dry rot which usually happens to RV’s and trailers since they sit most of the time.

Many people also use it on their plastic inside their trucks. I don’t, but many do. It’s an excellent product, and as RockPick would say ”something that should be a part of your arsenal of detailing products”

I swear that guys has a detailing militia in an underground bunker in his back yard…

Old 08-17-2004, 09:55 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: Re: tip polishing?

Originally posted by 01 XLT Sport
...as RockPick would say ”something that should be a part of your arsenal of detailing products”

I swear that guys has a detailing militia in an underground bunker in his back yard…
Don't reveal my secrets 01. Geesh.

Oh yeah, and BTW, while 303 is a pretty good product, I found it to be a little over priced and thus, only a couple of sample packets remain in my aresnal.

RP

Quick Reply: Backside of Wheels