To all my detailing friends at F150 Online....

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2004, 10:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all my detailing friends at F150 Online....

First, this is probably the wrong forum to post this. However, since 99% of my posts here were in the General Care & Detailing forum, I thought it would be appropriate. Hopefully, RP will leave it here.

Anyhow, sad to say, I no longer own my F150 SuperCrew. Recent issues with the truck, and the previous one, have caused me to move to another brand of vehicle (don't ask ). Therefore, it's time for me to "move along"!

It's been great fun helping out here, and learning some new stuff myself. A lot of fine people, with great looking rides (some that I may have had a part in ) Also, a lot of knowledgeable people who also love to help.

So, without further adieu, I wish you all the best of luck......... and shinny trucks!

Take care everybody, and happy detailing!

Old 11-28-2004, 02:01 AM
Thanks for all the info you have given on this board and best of luck to you!

Old 11-28-2004, 08:44 AM
Boss_429,

I'm really sorry to see you go. Your input has been very helpful for a lot of us and very much appreciated. You will be missed here. I assume you still frequent the DC forum? I haven't visited there in a while...

Good luck with your new vehicle (whatever it is). I'm sure you will keep it looking better than new for a long time...

Old 11-28-2004, 09:02 AM
boss 429 i dont post much, but iread all of yours. thanks for all of the tips. good luck. doug

Old 11-28-2004, 10:27 AM
Boss_429, I want to thank you for all of your knowledge posting on this site too. I guess I will still see your postings over on DC as I still visit there a lot. Sorry that you had problems with your truck. Good luck.

Old 11-28-2004, 12:46 PM
Best wishes to you Boss! Whatever the new ride is, I'm sure it will always look purdy! Thanks for your help, your posts usually had a nugget of info I never knew.

Goodbye 'nanners:

Old 11-28-2004, 04:34 PM
Thanks Boss for all of your help. You'll be missed!

:santa:

Trending Topics

Old 11-28-2004, 06:40 PM
Thanks a lot everybody. Kind words like this from a bunch of really nice people is exactly the reason it's so tough to leave F150 Online.

Thanks again!

Old 11-28-2004, 06:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hiya buddy!

Thanks for all your tips and helpful posts.
I can't speak for anyone else bro, but I can speak for myself...

I don't care if you drive a Ford or not, it makes no difference to me what you drive, you are always welcome here, Ford or no Ford, kappish?

Im hoping you still stick around at least in the detail forum, as I always enjoy your insights and opinions.

If you feel up to it, please post a pic of your new ride and write a review, most of us here are mature enough to appreciate other vehicles.

Take care man and all the best if you go.

Regards
Habibi

Old 11-28-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Habibi
Hiya buddy!

Thanks for all your tips and helpful posts.
I can't speak for anyone else bro, but I can speak for myself...

I don't care if you drive a Ford or not, it makes no difference to me what you drive, you are always welcome here, Ford or no Ford, kappish?

Im hoping you still stick around at least in the detail forum, as I always enjoy your insights and opinions.

If you feel up to it, please post a pic of your new ride and write a review, most of us here are mature enough to appreciate other vehicles.

Take care man and all the best if you go.

Regards
Habibi

agreed 114.372%

Old 11-28-2004, 08:29 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Boss,

I know I'll see you on several of the 'other' sites but, seeing you leave here is tough.

Between Intel486 and you, I've learned a GREAT deal about proper procedures, techniques, and products. You have a wealth of information to share on a wide array of products and I know you'll continue to do that where ever you may roam.

I hope to see you around here occasionally in the future as I certainly don't want you to feel like you can't swing by because you're not a F Series owner. That seems to be a common misconception among folks who leave the Ford community for, many times, bigger and better things. Please don't let that happen to you. Also, expect to continue to receive emails from me with specific questions about stuff as I have in the past as you have been an inspiration.

Thanks for everything you've done for f150online.com and, even more importantly, for it's members. Please don't be a stranger.

RP

Old 11-28-2004, 10:19 PM
Well, thanks again guys............. and thanks for clearing that up RP. I was always under the assumption that one must own a Ford vehicle of some sort to be a member. I'm sure glad that is not the case, as I really enjoy the site, and the great people here.

I'll make it a point to stop by frequently.

Old 11-29-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Boss_429
I'll make it a point to stop by frequently.
That's great to hear, Boss!

~John

Old 11-29-2004, 11:32 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Boss,

Geez, I go on vacation for a week and look what happens! I'm glad you've reconsidered and are now willing to keep us entertained, informed and educated. I don't care what you're driving, I always learn neat stuff from you. Last time I checked, my detailing supplies didn't know what brand of truck they were improving the looks of. Thanks for all of your past (and future) wisdom!

Old 12-02-2004, 02:12 AM
Awww shucks Boss, ya caint leave....you'ze smart and we need your ad-vice......hang around for as long as you please!

Quick Reply: To all my detailing friends at F150 Online....