Anyone use EXTRA All Surface Cleaner?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2005, 03:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone use EXTRA All Surface Cleaner?

I've been thinking about ordering a couple bottles of EXTRA All Purpose Cleaner from Meguiars. I was just curious if anyone has used it before and if it is much better them Simple Green or Grease Lightning? As soon as it warms up I'm going to work on cleaning my engine up, it's not real dirty but I want something powerful to make the job a little easier so I'm not out there all day.

- Chris

Old 03-13-2005, 04:04 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I'm a big fan of Extra All-Purpose Cleaner and currently have three or four bottles in my stock.

Word on the street was that this product was going to be discontinued but, as it's still shown on Meg's website, I'm assuming that it didn't get snubbed.

It's good stuff...

RP

Old 03-13-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by RockPick
I'm a big fan of Extra All-Purpose Cleaner and currently have three or four bottles in my stock.

Word on the street was that this product was going to be discontinued but, as it's still shown on Meg's website, I'm assuming that it didn't get snubbed.

It's good stuff...

RP
I would agree! The EXTRA is good stuff and I would recommend it over the other the SG and GL, as it is safer to use, and cleans very well. I was also under the impression that it was going away.

Then, I switched to Citri Gel, until I heard that was going away.

Then I was going to use APC+ until I heard "THAT" is going away!

Now I don't know what to use!

If I go back to the EXTRA, it probably will go away!

Old 03-13-2005, 04:21 PM
I'll just have to buy a bunch of bottles while it's still around. I saw the All Purpose Cleaner concentrate under the Professional section. I might buy a gallon of that and give it a shot to.

- Chris

Old 03-24-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by RockPick

It's good stuff...

RP
RP,

Thanks for the link. I ordered a couple of bottles directly from Meg's. They came in today, two days after ordering. I didn't see the stuff at PAC or Autogeek.

I look forward to using the Extra APC tomorrow.

Old 03-24-2005, 11:19 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by Burt Gummer
RP,

Thanks for the link. I ordered a couple of bottles directly from Meg's. They came in today, two days after ordering. I didn't see the stuff at PAC or Autogeek.

I look forward to using the Extra APC tomorrow.
Sure. No problem.

Let us know how it turns out.

RP

Quick Reply: Anyone use EXTRA All Surface Cleaner?