? for Rock pick

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 02:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
? for Rock pick

Now that it APPEARS that winter is slinking away here in the Northeast, I am turning my attention to giving the ole SuperCrew a deep down cleaning... I finally got a clay bar, but was wondering.... Does the bed (which - as you know- is Fiberglass) require any special "do's and dont's" when deep cleaning?

This will be the first "roll my sleeves up and get the elbow grease out" cleaning for the ole girl...

Thanks!
Kevin

Old 03-28-2005, 08:31 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: ? for Rock pick

Originally posted by S-crew03
Now that it APPEARS that winter is slinking away here in the Northeast, I am turning my attention to giving the ole SuperCrew a deep down cleaning... I finally got a clay bar, but was wondering.... Does the bed (which - as you know- is Fiberglass) require any special "do's and dont's" when deep cleaning?

This will be the first "roll my sleeves up and get the elbow grease out" cleaning for the ole girl...

Thanks!
Kevin
Nothing special about the bed...

The painting system, which is the area of the body that you'll be dealing with, is identical to that of every other body panel on the truck. You need not change your method...

Great question though... Good luck!! Take some before and after pics if you get a chance!

RP

Quick Reply: ? for Rock pick