NXT Tire Cleaner/ Insane Shine

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 10:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NXT Tire Cleaner/ Insane Shine

I picked up a bottle of the NXT Insane Shine tonight at Wally World. I love my Endurance but I figured that this would do great for just after washing the truck about once a week or so. You know, inbetween the big details that I like to do every couple of months.

I was wondering if anyone has used the NXT Tire Cleaner? If so, how does it compare to Westley's or Simple Green? I might pick up a bottle of it tomorrow from Auto Zone, I noticed that Wally World didn't have it.

You know, if I was running a deparment or a buisness and was incharge of ordering products. If I ordered the Insane Shine I would order and have the Tire Cleaner on the shelves too. It drives me nuts that I have to cross town about a million times to get different NXT products. I'll just resort to have to ordering my products from now on.

- Chris

Old 04-02-2005, 11:05 PM
I have used the Insane Tire Shine and the Edurance and I really like the Endurance a lot more. Last longer and I simply like the ease of using a gel more.

Old 04-02-2005, 11:28 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Different products come with different retailers. It's a tough sell to any single 'mart style' retailer to carry an entire line of anything. They will pick and choose based on sales and sales alone....

Beyond that, as for your question, like GBTexas, I prefer Endurance as well on TIRES. As for it being a good protectant, I don't think you'll have a lick of a problem as it is very well respected within the detailing community as that...

As for the tire cleaner, I honestly haven't heard much chatter about it; even on MOL. I haven't tried it as it was not available when I got my NXT stuff...

RP

Old 04-02-2005, 11:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
check your email I am about ready to go home for the night.
Marc

Old 04-03-2005, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by RockPick

As for the tire cleaner, I honestly haven't heard much chatter about it; even on MOL. I haven't tried it as it was not available when I got my NXT stuff...

RP
I'll let you know very soon!

Old 04-03-2005, 09:38 AM
Moderator &

Originally posted by Boss_429
I'll let you know very soon!
I look forward to hearing about it Boss...

Old 04-03-2005, 09:39 PM
I used the Insane Shine today on a buddies car and it came out great, I love the ease of use. I don't think it will last near as long as Endurance but something to use just as a quicky, well shortcut, I think it will be fantastic.

I forgot where I saw the Tire Cleaner at, I'll have to go hunting again and pick up a bottle to try.

- Chris

Old 04-03-2005, 09:45 PM
I had a chance to use the tire cleaner and I really liked it. I am a big user of Wesley's, but will be giving heavy consideration to this product in the future.

The good thing about this product is it is safe. I've heard stories of people staining their wheels, wheel wells and paint with some of the more chemically aggressive products. This won't happen with the NXT Tire Cleaner!

-slippy

Old 04-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Moderator &

Originally posted by FordTruckMan82
I forgot where I saw the Tire Cleaner at, I'll have to go hunting again and pick up a bottle to try.
OtterZone (AutoZone) had it on the shelf the last time I made a 'schwing by'.

RP

Old 04-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by slippysmit
I had a chance to use the tire cleaner and I really liked it. I am a big user of Wesley's, but will be giving heavy consideration to this product in the future.
Slip, how does it compare to Wesley's? I am a big Wesley's fan but share the same concern for ruining my truck with it. The Michelin Tire & Wheel cleaner I picked up for that review was alright but doesn't even come close to touching Wesley's.

- Chris

Old 04-03-2005, 10:04 PM
Honestly, I don't really care for foaming products on my tires. I think the chemical strength of Wesley's is a bit more, but I'd say I used the same amount of elbow grease in scrubbing with both products. But, given how safe Meg's NXT Tire Cleaner is maybe I'll make the switch. But not until I finish my supply of Wesley's!

Old 04-04-2005, 07:58 AM
Once every few months I like to take my wheels off and do both sides of my tires with Wesley's. Everyone always thinks I have a new set of tires on my truck

- Chris

Quick Reply: NXT Tire Cleaner/ Insane Shine