Interior Question/Been Out Of Town/THANKS!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 12:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Interior Question/Been Out Of Town/THANKS!!

Thanks for the posts RP & I was not ignoring you, just been out of town with my dogs. Maybe some day I can buy you a beer. I ordered a bunch of Meguiars products that should get to me in a few days. Now for the questions. With the quick interior detailer, do I just spray it on and wipe it off with a soft terry cloth? Can I spray it on the dash, molding, door panels, etc (basically everything except the leather seats)? Thanks again, in advance, to RP and everyone else who is helping me out.

Old 04-06-2005, 12:50 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
SHE LIVES! SHE LIVES!!

No problem Tami... glad to help. You are welcome.

As for the QD I; I've used it both ways and find neither to be better than the other. I love the product but, on certain surfaces I find it easier to spray it on the microfiber towel and wipe whereas other areas get a direct spray and removal with the same MF towel...

The QD I bottle has the same sprayer as the regular exterior QD bottles and thus, you're going to get a very very fine and even mist coming out of the bottle. With that in mind, I wouldn't spray it onto an area where you're going to have trouble removing the product from the grooves/creases/interior body lines/etc...

I hope that helps. Let us know how it all turns out!

RP

Old 04-06-2005, 02:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Interior Question/Been Out Of Town/THANKS!!

Originally posted by Tami
Thanks for the posts RP & I was not ignoring you, just been out of town with my dogs. Maybe some day I can buy you a beer.
I'm thinking more along the lines of a 6-pack and pizza!

Quick Reply: Interior Question/Been Out Of Town/THANKS!!