PC 7424..Where To Buy & What Accessories?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 10:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the review RP. Where you had the tape also caught my eye. At least from that angle it looks like a major difference in the paint where it was covered and where it was treated. If you have any new thoughts please let us know. Thanks again.

Joe

Old 05-04-2005, 06:05 AM
This was another great thread, full of excellent info!

I wonder if Tami will ever read it?

TAMI... YO TAMI! Are you out playing with the dogs again?

Old 05-08-2005, 05:39 PM
well i just dove in an bought a bunch of stuff lol... hopefully the correct stuff....

Item Name: Meguiar's 6.5" Foam Polishing Pad
Item Number: W8006

Quantity: 1

Total: $8.95 USD
Item Name: Meguiar's 6.5" Foam Finishing Pad
Item Number: W9006

Total: $8.95 USD
Item Name: Package #2 DA Polisher NXT Speed Kit
Item Number: NXT Speed Kit

Total: $219.95 USD
Item Name: Meguiar's NXT Tire Cleaner
Item Number: G12515

Total: $4.99 USD
Item Name: Meguiar's NXT Metal Polysh
Item Number: G13005

Quantity: 2

Total: $11.98 USD

Old 05-09-2005, 10:18 PM
well the G100 is on backorder till Wed. no big deal to me since i cant detail anyway cause work / weather / pollen but i noticed i messed up an ordered two metal polishes by accident and let me tell you, auto detailing solutions is awesome, i replied to their email that explained the back order, and i told him about MY mistake, he said for me to choose something on there site thats the same price or within a dollar range of it, so i looked around and i noticed the 64 ounce of the nxt car shampoo was the same price, so im gettin that instead, and also instead of gettin the cuttin pad that comes with the #2 package, he is giving me an extra polishing pad...so im sooooo extremly happy with auto detailing solutions, i cant wait

Old 05-09-2005, 10:39 PM
DrPaul84 That's where I ordered my PC from and as you said he was very helpful. In fact I have another order from on the way now. I found somemore things from him that I couldn't resist.
As you said great service,and I think his prices are very good. Good luck with your new toys.

Joe

Old 05-10-2005, 09:49 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Whew... you're going crazy with that truck DrP!! Easy on that credit card man! It might spontaneously ignite but, then again, you are a fire fighter and can probably handle that type of thing. LOL!

Nice array of products. While I've never dealt with ADS, I have met and have conversed with the owner. He sat in my 3-day class that I went through out in Irvine about a year ago. He was a VERY sharp guy and is very knowledgable about his products! Further, it looks like he's selling things at GREAT prices. That's a tough combo to beat!

I'll definitely be checking with him in the future; along with PAC (which is my die-hard stand-by for 'stuff').

RP

Old 05-10-2005, 05:33 PM
lol RP i know, these cards are the devil, but, its nice cause i can afford this stuff, but its more fun usin the credit cards lol. next is to buy the intake...but i dont like to wait on line to get a product, so ill wait till the wait list is done then i will order mine and RP you know im gonna now be bugging you even more askin you on how to use the PC right... lol...

Quick Reply: PC 7424..Where To Buy & What Accessories?