Aggggghhh! Pollen sucks!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 05:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aggggghhh! Pollen sucks!

Well, I had a good day how bout you? Got up at 9 o'clock this morning. Looked outside and the sun was shining for a change. Hell, the sky was even blue! So I thought, Today I'm going to wash and wax my truck. Hooooray! I got it really clean with some Dawn suds and rinsed it off. Dried all the water spots with a MF towel. Then I NXT'd it. Got her all nice and shiny. It had a really deep gloss too. Freakin' beautiful. 5 pm rolls around, and now there is a layer of yellow pollen all over my truck. Looks like gold flake in my paint if I didn't know any better. Lol! I guess it's time for a Cali car duster!

Old 05-01-2005, 08:27 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I don't even want to hear it...

(about a week ago)

I washed/clayed/polished/waxed today so, I'm positive that the pollen will be hell tomorrow...

It's always painful to see your 6+ hours worth of work get trashed in a few hours with pollen.

RP

Old 05-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Tell me about it. Oh no! Tommorrow's Monday and I'm supposed to mow the grass! Everytime I start mowing, my neighbors on each side of me have to mow too. That should leave about 1/4" of the yellow stuff on my hood. Screw it! I hope it rains for another week damnit.

Old 05-01-2005, 08:44 PM
Oh, and my next truck is gonna be white! I hate dark colors! Well, I don't hate em, I just hate keeping them up!

Old 05-01-2005, 08:58 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by Peacemaker
Oh, and my next truck is gonna be white! I hate dark colors! Well, I don't hate em, I just hate keeping them up!
Odd...

I just had this conversation with my father on the phone.

I love black... but hate black.

Old 05-02-2005, 12:10 AM

I think if you want a white truck your going to have to clean it just as much. Mine is white and everything that gets on it pops. Just a little dirt or mud or bird *****, it all shows up.

You probably wont have to wax or clay as much but the simple task of washing it all the time will even the score.

Old 05-02-2005, 06:53 AM
I guess there's no getting around it is there? Ahh well, I like cleaning my truck anyway. At least it's got a coat of NXT on it.

Quick Reply: Aggggghhh! Pollen sucks!