Flash Wax :thumbsup:

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 05:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flash Wax :thumbsup:

Has anyone used this product before?
Flash Wax Website

My father-in-law swears by the stuff and bought me a bottle. I used it for the first time yesterday, and DAMN! My truck looks good. Never seen the paint look so deep and feel so smooth. I could not stop looking at my truck yesterday. I even called the wifey out to take a gander.

It is very watery, so it was a bit difficult to keep on the pad. That would be my only complaint. Otherwise it went on and off very easily. In fact, I have never removed wax so completely, without residue, with such ease.

I will grant that the possibility exists that this is not the worlds #1 wax. And maybe it is just my lack of experience with fine waxes that make this stuff seem so good. I know it has Carnauba, which I have never used before. I was previously using Maguire's Gold Glass. My next purchase was going to be the NXT product, but the bottle of Flash Wax I was given is a full 1/2 gallon. Maybe I'll buy the NXT anyway for a comparison. Or should I use the two together being the NXT is synthetic? Oh crap, I think I am addicted to detailing!

Anyway... I couldn't find anything searching the site about this product so I wanted to know if anyone has used it or at least give my $.02 on it.

Quick Reply: Flash Wax :thumbsup: