Armor All Foam Tire Cleaner/ Detailer

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 08:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Armor All Foam Tire Cleaner/ Detailer

This stuff is amazing...I just got a new house built so it is really dusty and dirty on the road we are on..well i bought this stuff and thought whatthehey...it was $2.59...this stuff is amazing...my tires were a MESSSSSS!!! i ahve white letter tires thiss tuff cleaned all fo the gunk off my white letters and got every spec of dirt and dust and mud off of them in on pass and left this shinning!!!! all you do it spray it on your tire and let it dry...the foam carrys the dirt, and mud, and dust right off the tire and leaves it shinning!!! AMAZING!!!

Old 05-03-2005, 10:09 PM
thats all i use

Old 05-04-2005, 01:08 AM
Tonight I bought the Black Magic version at Walmart. It was 0.50 more than the armor all version, but same thing...spray on foam.

We live about 2 miles from Walmart and sprayed it on AT the parking lot right before we pulled out and drove home. 4 minutes later....just damn!

Im sold. Even if I can get a glossier look with the Tire Wet products, this is one of those areas that may be worth saving 3 bucks and spending it on a high quality wax instead.

Great product....Im a detail guy now I guess....how depressing...but my truck looks great!

Quick Reply: Armor All Foam Tire Cleaner/ Detailer