Detailing help

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 10:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Detailing help

I have looked around the post for a while now but i dont know which detailing plan i should use. I have a 2001 f150 and it is the dark red color. I want to mae the paint pop and be bright again. Can someone ether tell me what products to use in order or point me to a good post that will.

thanks alot

Old 05-16-2005, 11:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any Mequires "system" will get it done. BUT, which ever "system" you use stick with it. Don't change manufactures ie., Mequires polish them Mothers wax-don't do that. I just used Liquid Glass pre wax cleaner then the Liquid Glass polymer on mine last night. Very happy, very easy to apply and remove-no elbow grease required. Also read the directions, if hey say go apply in a circular motion do so and if they say apply in a back and forth motion do so.

Old 05-16-2005, 02:24 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by kingkdogg
I have looked around the post for a while now but i dont know which detailing plan i should use. I have a 2001 f150 and it is the dark red color. I want to mae the paint pop and be bright again. Can someone ether tell me what products to use in order or point me to a good post that will.

thanks alot

I enjoyed talking with you via AOL IM kingk... let me know if you have any other questions or problems!

RP

Quick Reply: Detailing help