Mothers Products

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 11:09 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mothers Products

Weel over the weekend I was watching ESPN and they had a Mothers car show thing on for an hour. Well anyway Mothers had commercials up the ying yang through out the whole show. Foose had a commercial with the Mothers Powerball talkin about how it use to take him 40 minutes and now it only takes him 5 minutes to clean his rims. I went to my local advance auto and autozone and they had no idea what I was talking about. Does anyone have this product and if so where did you buy it from? I think this will cut down alot of my time for cleaning my chrome rims, Running Board and Tail Pipes. I wanted to buy the Chrome/Wire Wheel Mist (Spray On Spray Off) and the Chrome Polish along with the Powerball. If anyone has any input on Mothers products for Chrome that they have used please reply. Thanks in advance

Old 05-24-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by MooseRLP
Weel over the weekend I was watching ESPN and they had a Mothers car show thing on for an hour. Well anyway Mothers had commercials up the ying yang through out the whole show. Foose had a commercial with the Mothers Powerball talkin about how it use to take him 40 minutes and now it only takes him 5 minutes to clean his rims. I went to my local advance auto and autozone and they had no idea what I was talking about. Does anyone have this product and if so where did you buy it from? I think this will cut down alot of my time for cleaning my chrome rims, Running Board and Tail Pipes. I wanted to buy the Chrome/Wire Wheel Mist (Spray On Spray Off) and the Chrome Polish along with the Powerball. If anyone has any input on Mothers products for Chrome that they have used please reply. Thanks in advance
In Canada, it's available at Canadain Tire. So I would imagine it could be found at Peps or Wally's.

Old 05-24-2005, 11:40 AM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Yeah -- I saw that Foose commercial with the "Powerball" and it looked like it might come in handy depending on what kind of rims you've got.

I've used the Mother's "Back To Black" and "Plastic Polish" products with great success for a number of years, but really haven't tried many of their other products. I know you can order many of the Mother's products directly from them if you go online, so that's always an option if you can't find it locally.

Let us know what you think of the Powerball if you can track one down!

Old 05-24-2005, 11:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big mothers fan here. The FX wheel mist rocks, and I've seen the powerball at Murray's Discount Auto Parts... you can always Froogle it and find it on the 'net.

I'm very excited to try out the other products in the FX line this weekend, assuming the weather holds out!

Old 05-24-2005, 02:57 PM
Well I'm officially bummed. Wal Mart Don't have it either. And this weekend (Memorial Weekend) is Biker Weekend in Myrtle Beach and I want to be seen!!

Last edited by MooseRLP; 05-24-2005 at 03:00 PM.
Old 05-24-2005, 04:24 PM
I have used Mothers products for over 8 years now and I will never use anything else. All of their products are great, the wax is easy to apply and easy to take off, it literally flakes off, it doesnt require a lot of elbow greese to get it off of your paint. Odds are you wont find their full line of products in any wal-mart or place like that. There is a website..........www.waxstation.com, this guy carries all of their products, including their pro line. He is local here in St Louis, i met him at a car show and he is a great guy to deal with, really honest and has good prices also.

Old 05-24-2005, 04:49 PM
I think the Mothers website will give you names of local dealers.

Old 05-24-2005, 04:52 PM
Bumper to Bumper Auto Parts has them.

Old 05-24-2005, 06:01 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Moved to GENERAL CARE AND DETAILING... We've talked oodles of times about the 'polishing *****'...

Old 05-25-2005, 04:36 AM
It wasn't very helpful

O'Reilly (Hi/Lo in some areas) and Pepboys carry it. Tried it and was pretty nifty but for twenty five dollars it didn't exactly have an award winning endurance, twelve wheels and it was toast. Target might also carry it.

Their aluminum polish by hand and soft toothbrush on corners takes twenty five minutes and looks better.

Quick Reply: Mothers Products