Anyone got the wash bucket from target

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 11:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone got the wash bucket from target

with the grit gaurd in the bottom. It is made by rubbermaid and has wheels on the bottom. Not bad for 9.99

Old 06-13-2005, 11:45 PM
The blue one with, I beleive, a silver handle? Had a review on it not long ago.

The handle broke off due to the weight of the water. Have you used it yet, how would you rate it?

Update: Found the thread

- Chris

Last edited by FordTruckMan82; 06-13-2005 at 11:50 PM. Reason: new information found, trying to lessen the length of threads
Old 06-14-2005, 12:54 AM
I used it. I would give it a fair rating. The handle is awkward. The slots on the side are grooved so the handle can slide back so the bucket can be tilted and pulled on its wheels (not sure why you would do this since it would dump out some of the water) or it locks in place to carry it around. You really have to wiggle the handle to get it to slide into the proper positions. I got it since I saw it included the grit guard....All told I think a 5 gallon bucket and the actual grit guard for $13 is a better deal.

Old 06-14-2005, 10:19 PM
I saw it and thought it looked pretty cheesy, poor design and cheapo material. Maybe it's a good idea but the "two bucket system" works just fine for me. Plus, my 5-gallon buckets have never broken under the weight of the water.

Quick Reply: Anyone got the wash bucket from target