NXT speed Detailer?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 06:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clarification of product use

Rockpick- I am sorry. I probably didn't explain myself correctly. I meant that i didn't like Meguiars QD . I didn't mean to intend it should be used for applications other than what the label says, although i did say it might be good for use with clay. Othwise, use at your own risk. I like Mother's Showtime for detailing in between washings.

Old 09-08-2005, 12:41 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by exx
Gotta be very careful using these as just spraying something on your car then wiping is a good way to scratch it. I usually will always hit vehicle with a quick rinse to get dust and debris off so your not rubbing it in. Unless its just a small area bird crap or something Ill just use the stuff to quickly clean that off.

Not a terrible piece of advice because I think we've all wondered, at one time or another, if the finish was too dirty to QD versus washing.

That's an important thing to considere. Make sure that it's a LIGHT non-bonded coat of dust or a simple smear. If it's much more than that, a full wash is highly recommended.

RP

Old 09-08-2005, 12:43 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by bob1
Rockpick- I am sorry. I probably didn't explain myself correctly. I meant that i didn't like Meguiars QD . I didn't mean to intend it should be used for applications other than what the label says, although i did say it might be good for use with clay. Othwise, use at your own risk. I like Mother's Showtime for detailing in between washings.
NP bob... sounds like you've found a product that works well for you and a product that you like... that's what it's all about.

I've always been a pretty big fan of Meguiar's QD but, to each his own! The key is to find a product that you like and use it... Sounds like you're doing just that!

Cheers,
RP

Quick Reply: NXT speed Detailer?