Here We Go Again!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2005, 08:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Here We Go Again!!

Alright RP, Boss and Others. Another big THANK YOU!
Yes, you were right about Lexol;
Yes, you were right about Vinylex;
Again, right about NXT Interior Quik Detailer (wife and daughters love the smell in their vehicles);
I'll even give you a big AS GOOD AS on NXT Tech wax (have to see if it holds up as long as LG; just as easy off and creamier going on)....
Where is all this leading up to you ask... I finally bit the bullet and brought home a PC today; D**M!! Why in the world have I hesitated? I mean, not one single problem like with the old "polishers" I've tried before. Very easy to handle. I think the only way to have splatters with this thing is running it on 6 speed and overloading the pad. (Hope I don't have to eat my words later)

I, I, m-m-may never doubt you again! Hold that last thought; if you ever swap and start recommending that C&*#y
word; you can KMA!!

Seriously guys, You deserve a huge Thanks for all the help you give us day in and day out.

Old 09-03-2005, 09:15 PM
Well, I'm not quite sure what I did to help, but you are certainly welcome.

Anyhow, if you don't go crazy applying product to the pad and you remember to turn the PC on and off while it is "on" the paint... you should never have any splatter.

Old 09-03-2005, 09:28 PM
ah yes, I agree. Thank you RP..... i message you constantly, ask you questions and you give me a hand and recomend tons of products(even when your busy with work). I have now completed my first detailing on my truck, NXT tech wax was awesome and easy to apply by hand. it would have been so much easier if you would have done it for me though lol

Old 09-03-2005, 11:40 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Glad to have helped... My pleasure.