My Meguiars packedge came in the mail.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 11:10 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by vader716
Really? slower more lube what?

I'm pretty nervous about using it actually. Will it tear up the finish?
I saw it mar a finish pretty good when I was in class at Meg's. Our instructor (Pennington) intentionally did it to show the difference between Mild and Aggressive.

With that in mind, I'd only use it for SERIOUS bonded contam...like overspray or road paint...

Old 09-22-2005, 12:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Speaking of Meguiar's

Perhaps a little off subject, but about three months ago, i requested{online} one of their catalogs.After a few weeks i had not received it yet, so i went to their website again and re-ordered it. Another three weeks went by and still no catalog. I decided to call them and speak to a real live person! He apologized and promised to send out a catalog. Now a month has gone by and still no catalog. Has anyone else requested a catalog and not received it?

Old 09-22-2005, 04:20 AM
Bob, I've never actually requested a catelog from Meguiars. The catelogs they have sent me for ordering items are nice but there is nothing on them that is not on their website. I have one catelog with my stuff in the garage and one at my desk, outside of that I give them to friends who are interested in car care products.

I would probably call Meguiars one last time and make sure that your address is being filled out properly. If it is I would contact UPS (Meguiars uses UPS) and tell them whats going on. Maybe they came by when you were not home, attempted delivery but you never got their little buisness card saying to pick it up at their local office.

On the aggressive clay deal, I had really considered buying some. I just could not see myself actually "needing" it so I controlled myself. It is so hard but it can be done...

- Chris

Old 09-22-2005, 11:32 PM
I didn't order any product, just the catalog. That just goes through the post office. I remember a few years ago, i received a catalog in a couple of weeks. I know everything is on their websire, but i'd rather flip through a physical copy to browse through.

Old 09-23-2005, 05:22 PM
I ordered the 2 of the Glass Wipes and received 10 thats right...ten bottles of the HI-TECH WASH 00.

They apologized for the mistake, then told me to keep the wash and they are now sending the Glass Wipes.

Old 09-23-2005, 08:31 PM
10 bottles of 00? Man, you'll have a ton of lube for claying

- Chris

Old 09-23-2005, 10:12 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
WoW... that's a heck of a deal there!

Old 09-26-2005, 11:18 AM
Has anyone gotten an update on the status of the MPPP and MPPC?

Old 09-26-2005, 11:20 AM
nope, not a word from megs, they better be compensating us with some goodies for this BS

Quick Reply: My Meguiars packedge came in the mail.....