Help Rock Pick!?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 12:28 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'Blotting' with clay would be, generally, ineffective. So, in short, you will drag it in a back and forth, up and down fashion across the area that you're working on. Drying; well, then use the blot.

RP

Old 10-31-2005, 10:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RockPick
'Blotting' with clay would be, generally, ineffective. So, in short, you will drag it in a back and forth, up and down fashion across the area that you're working on. Drying; well, then use the blot.

RP
Awesome! Thanks again RP....this truck would be one black dirty beast without you. Sad news thought, the PC's from autodetailingsolutions.com are on back order; which I found out in an email from Rick. Hopefully he'll get back to me and let me know if the other stuff will be shipped out first.

I'll try and get some pictures of this paint problem this week and post them in this thread or a new one, depending on the picture quality.

Thanks again guys,

Duke

Old 10-31-2005, 12:05 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Glad to help bud. Let us know.

Old 11-28-2005, 04:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dude...youre going to think im absolutely insane for saying this but. the easiest way to get pine sap off of ANYTHING is with a little Zippo lighter fluid. put some on a towel, wipe the sap off,(it comes off very easily) then wash the area immediatly with soap and water. my yard is full of pine tree's so ive done this several times. it wont hurt the finish as long as you wash it off. it works. try it.

Quick Reply: Help Rock Pick!?