WTF turns these Head lights YELLOWISH?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 10:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Podunk
Oh, BTW...........and she is a total phsyco.

this is the feed back she left for others.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/...1893552&de=off

E-bay needs to put this loon in check.............
Wow! What a piece of Work this one is!

A few samples:

- HORRIBLE FRAUD - WAS REFUNDED, SENT ITEM 3X AND STILL LEFT NEG! AVOID THIS LIAR
Buyer 1memphisbelle ( 179) Feb-16-06 17:45 5657709909
Reply by 1memphisbelle: RETAILATION---FILED DISPUTE---I WON---(MAILLIE MALICIOUS BIG TIME LIAR !!!!!!!!) Feb-16-06 18:32

- BAD Ebayer - FRAUD - BEST TO AVOID THIS INBRED MORON! BAD TRANSACTION GUARANTEED
Buyer donb1984 ( 4 ) Dec-31-05 09:08 8021961282

- WORST EBAYER EVER * FRAUD ALERT * SCUM * FRAUD ALERT* AVOID AT ALL COSTS* F-!!!
Buyer zion1988 ( 132) Dec-23-05 21:10 8020740327
Follow-up by maillie: WORST FRAUD EVER- - TRIED TO EXTORT, WE WOULD NOT GIVE IN TO THIS FRAUD! MORON!! Dec-24-05 20:48

- WORST EBAYER EVER! TERRIBLE MORON! THREATENS AND HARRASSES! LIES! FRAUD! AVOID!
Buyer heionesthetics ( 27) Nov-26-05 12:08 5635257258
Reply by heionesthetics: Waited 2 weeks, item never came!!! Seller is a thief and a fraud. STAY AWAY!!!!! Nov-26-05 15:47
Follow-up by maillie: WORST EBAYER EVER * FRAUD ALERT * SCUM * FRAUD ALERT* AVOID AT ALL COSTS* F-!!! Dec-24-05 20:58

Last edited by ameration; 02-27-2006 at 10:29 AM.
Old 02-27-2006, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by mountaineer02v8
LOL I did warn you about her though! She did that crap to me though and left me negative after I told her the product didn't work to well for me. She said I lied, harassed her, Fraud, and did not pay for item and that people should avoid me like plauge..... She is crazy (literally)
She (or he) has a few legal problems in her ads as well. The US Patent Office does not endorse products, nor does it test them in comparison to other competing products and her ads attribute an endorsement of their product to an employee of the Patent Office, an employee that doesn't even appear to exist according to the people I spoke to this morning. Oops, now the seller is on their radar.

Old 02-27-2006, 11:44 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
wow... looks like Plast-x might have been a better bet rather than dealing with this fruit salad.

Old 02-27-2006, 12:01 PM
I think I found out what was in the bottles???

Bottle A 409

Bottle B Soft Scrub bathroom cleaner

Bottle C Turtle Wax : Liquid Hardshell formula

The cleaning closet is now in complete dissarray...................

Old 02-27-2006, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by Podunk
I think I found out what was in the bottles???
Not sure about that, but I was bored this morning so I started poking around a bit, made a few phone calls, bit of googling.

This is the patent that was awarded Mr. Maillie (note this is a matter of public record and in no way considered protected or otherwise priviledged information:

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...612&RS=6984612

In the listing that was linked, the following is a quote attributed to (assumedly) Mr. Mruk:

"Mr. Maillie's headlight restorer is the only headlight restoration system that works. I know as I have thoroughly tested all of them. - Paul Mruk, patent attorney and examiner, United States Patent and Trademark Office"

I contacted the US Patent Office concerning this and was informed that if Mr. Mruk indeed made this statement (doubtful) he would be in more than a little trouble, under no circumstances does the Patent office endorse any product arising from an issued patent, nor does it perform comparative quality tests during the patent process.

Please note the listing was also ended early this morning by the seller citing an "error" in the listing and new listings contain a different version of the statement earlier attributed to Mr. Mruk and is no longer attributed to anyone in particular. That statement at least in part is still false because there are numerous products for restoring headlight lenses that have associated patents, and at the very least, Mr. Maillie would be very hard pressed to show his is the only one that works.

Also note, the fact that Mr. Maillie participates in the "Square Trade" program is no way to be construed as an endorsement of his product, the Square Trade program is open to pretty much all sellers wishing to pay the fees, unfortunately it's considered to be a joke by the majority of the eBay community, having had it's own legal problems in the past.

I have no idea whether or not this product works, but there definitely has to be an alternative to going through Mr. Maillie with it's inherent baggage to find one that works just as well.

Old 02-27-2006, 01:03 PM
sorry Podunk for even giving you that link to this headlight cleaner. I thought maybe it would work better for you, but in the end, you don't have your headlights fixed as clear as you would like them, plus you had to deal with this seller which is a no good.

Old 02-27-2006, 01:44 PM
No no, Im glad I got it. It did help

It just wasnt 100%. Its not your fault Maillie is a cook.............

I recommend any one who wants to fix their head lights to give it a try,

I just wouldnt give any feed back to this clown. Any one who abuses the feed back forum to inflict their wrath on unhappy customers doesnt deserve a good rating.

I bet this guy has such a high aproval rating just because its obvious that a neg rating will be given to you in retaliation.

Old 03-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by RockPick
wow... looks like Plast-x might have been a better bet rather than dealing with this fruit salad.
I tried that plast X on the headlights on my 97. I will try to get pics up, it cleared them up a noticably but not totally. Of course I have a whole bottle to use up, so it may do the trick. My light lens' were almost to the point of not being able to see, so I would be satisfied if thats all it did but I will keep trying.

Old 04-03-2007, 10:50 PM
I just recently, wet-sanded my headlights, and waxed them. They cleared up some but seem to yellow faster than before.....I'll keep at it until there is no more plastic lense then I'll replace them.

Old 04-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Firstly, I'd agree with RP on this one...Plast-X 1st...but then again, I don't like buyin stuff online. I like to see it in person...

But wow--what a crazy person! But I think I've figured her out:

Every night when she sits down with her family to eat, their dinner conversation consists of: how did somebody offend/abuse/take advantage of you?

I only say this b/c I know several people like that. They only notice how people seemingly want to make their lives miserable. (In fact, some lady tried to sue me b/c while I was practicing on the soccer field, I hit a wild shot on accident, ad fell overe doing it. The ball missed her by about 3 feet--mind you she's not a soccer player, but on the field-- and she tried to get me into court b/c I "was being racist and tried to kill her with a soccer ball". Later that week, somebody kicked another wild one, and it rolled by her. We asked her--very nicely, I might add-- to get it so we didn't have to run another 40 yards to get it. Her response: "I'll see you in court Bi***. You just think I'm your slave--I aint. Get the ball yourself."

Just a case in point...

Why must people think that everybody owes them something? why does every one think that they've been wronged by society??? People need to grow up.

***END OF RANT***

Quick Reply: WTF turns these Head lights YELLOWISH?