You know what I hate!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 08:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was getting ready to start a thread here on this very subject. Today it was about 60 here today so i washed my truck and dicovered a sratch about 3/4 of an inch long just under the driver side headlight . Maybe Im too **** about my truck but I swear I almost puked. This is my first real scratch other than a small chip on the hood. I know the hood is aluminum but I cant help but think that Ford is only putting enough paint on our trucks to cover the thin coat of primer. Ive already called colors on parade. They come out to your house or work and do an on site repair for small stuff (big enough for me to see every time I get in). I know this guy personaly and he has done paint work for me before so I hope the on site thing wont be bad. Any one else have this done before?

Old 03-25-2006, 12:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

yea salt trucks suk! i have my fair share of salt/rock chips to show for it. i noticed some of them already rusting especially on my bumper. damn shame new truck and already...... ahhh gettin pissed just thinkin about it.

Quick Reply: You know what I hate!