Eagle One wax as you dry

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 09:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Eagle One wax as you dry

Pretty good product I must say. I like the fact you can use it on everything...windows, plastic trim, soft tonneau cover, wheel wells, etc. Fast and easy to use when you just wanna do a quicky. Looks pretty darn good too, but I'm working with a coat of NXT as base although my father said he thought it looks better then a fresh coat of NXT by itself....hard to believe but I gotta admit it does look quite good (my trucks color is Sonic Blue). I'll be using this as a booster wax for weekly washes in between my full details with NXT paste wax or Liquid Glass - NXT spray wax is just about as time consuming as just going at it with the regular wax so that's why I don't use it and use the wax as you dry for my weekly quickies. Good product and now permanently added to my personal arsenal.

Old 03-21-2006, 12:58 AM
I have been using it for about a year now and I too love it. I use it everytime I do my weekly wash. I like the idea of a fresh coat protecting my paint in betwen my full details.

Old 03-21-2006, 08:45 AM
I have used this product for a couple of years now,works great.Also the wet wipe and shine qd spray is also very good. I use both of these on my truck van and boat.

Old 03-21-2006, 10:20 PM
Yep its a good product. I use to use it but I switched to Black Magic & Zaino stuff. I used the wash as you dry on my old Explorer and it sure made it look good.

Quick Reply: Eagle One wax as you dry