Story time children

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Story time children

Once upon a time......

A young man was like dang my truck is dirty. He goes and grabs not one but 2 buckets all of his neighbors look at him like w t f??? As he washes man's greatest creation (the F150). He wonders how civilization would survive without this magnificent machine. Soon he is done or at least his neighbors thinks he is done. However he steps back outside to finish the job. Clay bar in hand he starts his scrubbing. But then one of the most horrific things in man can set his eyes one. LOVE BUGS, they come out of everywhere like tiny soldiers they land on his vehicle ruining his paint. After the deed has been done he looks at his wonderful truck and smiles. Until next time have a great day.

I know its not the best story but I tried.

Old 04-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I enjoyed it.

Old 04-15-2006, 12:07 PM
I had a feeling.......

you were from Mississippi!!!

Old 04-15-2006, 10:57 PM
Everyone makes fun cuz I do the same, they say it's going to rain. The grass needs it I say. The guy next door keeps bustin' my ***** and says I'm going to wax the paint right off. After the hundreth time it gets old and now he needs a shovel to the face. If he only had an f-150, he'd change his song too. I don't see any Chrysler Sebring clubs, that says it there. I just gave her the full treatment this past good friday and must say, it's worth sitting back with a beer and a Dominican cigar enjoying!

Quick Reply: Story time children