Need Help on my 1st Scratch

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 07:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need Help on my 1st Scratch

I hate our garage door!!!! We just moved in and we have this door was not sectional. My truck was been scratched, but lucky me that the damage was only the tail gate Logo. Is there anybody knows how to remove it (LOGO) need to replace it. And we need to replace the garage door to sectional too coz i have two kids. I think it is more safety if I have a sectional door. Thanks

Old 04-29-2006, 02:55 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I can't help you with the garage door but, as for removing the badge, a hair dryer and some patience will go a long way.

Use the hair dryer to heat up the emblem. This in turn will cause the adhesive on the backing of the emblem to become tacky and gooey. Use steady hand pressure to remove from that point.... some like to use monofilament fishing line to work in behind the badge as well...

Best of luck.

RP

Old 05-01-2006, 05:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I feel sorry you can't help me with the garage door (just kidding) getting trouble to respond because we are still in moving process. well, thank you vary much I will try to your advice. but first need to sneek out for my wife about her hair dryer.

Quick Reply: Need Help on my 1st Scratch