I wonder how old this stuff is?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a coinkidink. My brother clipped my firebird's front end with his Bronco II while we were both pulling out of the driveway. I backed out first, and my bro followed.

Unfortunatley a car was speeding around the corner, so I stopped and honked my horn and tried to pull back in the driveway. But his big 15" woofers were playing too loud, and he didn't hear me honking.

He backed into me and caved in the front plastic bumper. Put a nice size dent in it, and pushed the right fender back a little. Didn't do anything to his rear bumper. Ford tough baby!

Both the bumper and the fender were easily replaced and painted. Although the guy that mixed the paint could never get it to match the faded red paint that was six years old on my 89' firebird. He got it close enough to look ok, but I could tell it wasn't right. Yep, it was fun being young, dumb, and...well you know the rest..

Werd on the muscle car restore. I want to do that so bad. A 65'-66' Stang or a 68'-69' Camaro would be nice. One of these days I guess.

Old 07-08-2006, 03:08 PM
Whatever happened to RainDance products? The liquid wax was the best...except for the blue residue.

Regards!

Old 07-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by kcward
Whatever happened to RainDance products? The liquid wax was the best...except for the blue residue.

Regards!
I haven't seen any in stores lately either. Hmm, they must've quit making it.

Old 07-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Run it through a search engine. It's available.

Old 07-08-2006, 05:07 PM
Thanks Nate. I was was going by what I see (or didn't see ) in the stores around here. It might be available in stores, I'm just not accustomed to looking for it. My eyes look for Meguiar's product mostly.

Quick Reply: I wonder how old this stuff is?