DeWalt 443 Orbital Polisher!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 06:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DeWalt 443 Orbital Polisher!

I just bought one for $70, I've been used to the rotary polishers for some time, and my best work has been done using one. Is this a step down, what are the pro's and con's of each? I hope it works better, an quick reply would be great since I'm out there using it at the moment.

Old 09-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Josiah
I just bought one for $70, I've been used to the rotary polishers for some time, and my best work has been done using one. Is this a step down, what are the pro's and con's of each? I hope it works better, an quick reply would be great since I'm out there using it at the moment.

was it used? if not that is a great price .. (still a good price used)

never used one myself, but I have heard good things about them.

what backing plate did it come with ? what pad(s) are you using ?

Old 09-12-2006, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by Josiah
Where did you get it? Im trying to look it up and cant find it.

Old 09-12-2006, 08:55 AM
I just found it.

Old 09-12-2006, 01:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah it is used, it actually worked very well...didn't leave swirls like the rotary usually does (miniscule ones). I wish I could have them both, they have their advantages. They call this the Dw-443 I believe. My tailgate looked brand new, as well as my rear quarter panels minus the enormous dent + scratch. Of course the trailscars remained but were hidden quite a bit, the luster was close to what a nice 04 should look like and very shiny (many coats of wax and products). This all lasted one day, friend in her jetta got stuck in muck. All in all I liked the polisher, it did well.

Quick Reply: DeWalt 443 Orbital Polisher!