Quick cleaner polish

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 01:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quick cleaner polish

While trying to find a faster way to polish the harley motorcycle I came across a polish / cleaner that works really well. It's sold at the Yamaha or the Honda motorcycle dealers. They're two different brands but seem to work almost identical to each other. They only come in aerosol cans but I've tried probably eight or nine different detailer cleaners and these two are absolutely the best that I've found. They work much better than the quick waxes or quick detailers that are sold at AZ, Pep Boys and others. Even if your truck is somewhat dirty you can get it cleaned very quickly without having to get the wash bucket out. Bill

Old 09-17-2006, 02:00 AM
Forgot to mention they are Honda or Yamaha brand. I found out recently that the Honda brand is no longer available in California so I used the Yamaha brand on a suggestion from the parts guy. It works the same. My son seems to always "borrow" my can for his 98 F150 so I usually buy two. Bill

Old 09-17-2006, 02:21 AM
Yeah I have used that on my bike for years with great results. Just dont use it on a real dirty vehicle for obvious reasons. (scratches and swirls)

Old 09-17-2006, 07:44 AM
I've heard this can be the miracle cure...

how's the price stack up to a QD spray??? Personally, I'd use them for the same purposes (ie: light duty cleaning, and my 3 motorcycles).

Thanks.

Old 09-17-2006, 06:03 PM
Price is from $8 to $12 a can depending on where you buy it. This is one of those products that once you use it you'll keep it on the shelf all the time and miss it if you run out. Bill

Quick Reply: Quick cleaner polish