Speed Detailer vs Quick Detailer ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 12:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Speed Detailer vs Quick Detailer ???

could someone please tell me what the difference is between these two products? thanks

Old 10-16-2006, 01:40 PM
I don't know if there is a whole lot of difference between those two spray detailers.

There is a thread here discussing the difference between Meguiar's various spray detailers.

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...ler+difference

I think it all comes down to personal preference with any spray detailer. You just need to try them and determine which one you like best.

Old 10-16-2006, 03:04 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by steady
could someone please tell me what the difference is between these two products? thanks
Generally speaking, they're manufac'd for the same purpose. From apersonal standpoint, I find NXT Speed Detailer to be a crummy product at best. It's very smeary and, in my honest opinion, is the worst detailer product on the market that I've personally tried - which, might I add, is a boatload of 'detailer' products.

Old 10-16-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Rockpick
Generally speaking, they're manufac'd for the same purpose. From apersonal standpoint, I find NXT Speed Detailer to be a crummy product at best. It's very smeary and, in my honest opinion, is the worst detailer product on the market that I've personally tried - which, might I add, is a boatload of 'detailer' products.
Wow RP didn't know that. I have used the Meg NXT Speed Detailer for years now and have been pleased with it, especially for getting love bugs off the truck.

What is your #1 speed detailer product RP? I'd like to know my friend.

Old 10-16-2006, 09:08 PM
I occasionally use Eagle 1 wipe & shine, though rarely ever, I just wash the whole truck if I see too many bugs of anything on it.

Old 10-16-2006, 09:50 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Stragum
Wow RP didn't know that. I have used the Meg NXT Speed Detailer for years now and have been pleased with it, especially for getting love bugs off the truck.

What is your #1 speed detailer product RP? I'd like to know my friend.

Everyone has an opinion man... if you like it, keep using it. It's that simple... really. My opinion doesn't mean squat if you like the product. The only 'pro' to that product is the product's bottle. I *love* that sprayer -- it just gives such a nice, fine mist.

My personal favorite is the late/great Meguiar's Final Detail (D-51). Second in line, and a recent addition, is FK1's #425 Poly Slick -- it is a little more of a 'finish' product than a detailer product but, pending your finish is only very slightly dusty, it's safe to use in my opinion.

Poorboy's Spray and Wipe is a tough one to beat too...

Old 10-17-2006, 02:45 AM
supposedly the speed detailer adds a little protection. I'd a pretty good product imo. My favorite is Last Touch. I have Fk1's poly wipe spray (it's body shop safe) but just an ok product, I can tell it's anti static and it adds a little to the finish. But I like M34 (as a body shop safe detailer) more.

Quick Reply: Speed Detailer vs Quick Detailer ???