Micro Pak's Microfiber Cleaner/Rejuvenator is good stuff

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 12:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Micro Pak's Microfiber Cleaner/Rejuvenator is good stuff

I've always used regular Tide to clean my terry cloths, microfibers, and foam pads and have noticed over time they haven't always turned out "like new", But I had to give this stuff a shot being that with all the features it listed made it appealing (water softener, removes all wax, silicones and that crud that deals with detailing cars and the products, free rinsing so no distilled white vinegar needed, and makes them turn out "like new'.
So for the directions it says that this product won't remove heavy stains, but you can pre soak your towels or pads for 15 minutes before putting them through a wash cycle which will help remove them. Which I do for heavily soiled towels/ foam applicator pads and they've came out without a single stain (everyone of them). Even with Tide that didn't always happen.

I've used this product (while following the directions) on terry cloths, foam applicator pads, and microfibers and I can honestly say they've turned out exactly how the product describes them. They turned out looking and feeling "like new" wash after wash, as if they were never even used. I'm very impressed and pissed that my towels and pads could've lasted way longer if I would've used this product before. I highly recommend anyone try it. Keep in mind I'm merely a customer of Micro Paks and am not trying to advertise their product, just thought I'd share my experience.

Last edited by F-150 AZ; 10-30-2006 at 12:22 AM.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:37 AM
Thats awesome, i'll probably be looking into that stuff

Old 10-31-2006, 01:11 AM
Where did you locate it at? Got a link?

Old 10-31-2006, 03:39 PM
Old 10-31-2006, 10:03 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Ranney is a super good guy too. That makes dealing with them all the better.

Also, don't forget the AUTOPIA discount code too!

Quick Reply: Micro Pak's Microfiber Cleaner/Rejuvenator is good stuff